• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by The Frog to be Named Later

1. The Frog to be Named Later

OT - Movies thread

How did you get from English major to med school?
  2. The Frog to be Named Later

OT - How the Hell Did This B-17 Fly?

Yeah I missed the show. Showed up out of training just as it kicked off. It was funny when they got back though because they all taxied very slow from being used to the heavy load out as you mentioned.
  3. The Frog to be Named Later

Yes I think I remember Dave. I think jimbo McCauley from MB ended up at BAD also ?
  4. The Frog to be Named Later

Yessir. They were green. Had an INS but no LASTE when I flew them. Myrtle Beach 91-92
  5. The Frog to be Named Later

No doubt from your perspective. I guess I swing both ways! I spent a year as an ALO (on loan to the army to “advise” them on air power). As an A-10 dude (at that point) I could hardly buy my own beer in the club. Everybody had a A-10s saved my ass story. Different tools for different...
  6. The Frog to be Named Later

Lots of similarity’s. Not underpowered but over dragged. Can haul a lot of hate (ordnance). Heavily armored. A-10/p-47= pickup truck — Awesome tool, fun to drive F-16/p-51= sports car. — higher performance but smaller cargo capability Exciting to drive Wish I had first hand...
  7. The Frog to be Named Later

Guessing it’s partially there or one on the other side is functional
  8. The Frog to be Named Later

OT - Movies thread

Prolly 8 track. Turnt up to 11
  9. The Frog to be Named Later

They mos definitely had big brass ones. Slow hand salute! But to answer your question, Bernoulli principle still working and lift >or= weight and thrust >or= drag. Standard over engineered Boeing product. Until recently anyway….
  10. The Frog to be Named Later

Schloss refusing to play TCU?

And then his rib memento ate the forbidden fruit and here we are
  11. The Frog to be Named Later

UCLA vs TCU Game #2

I got it but wasn’t 100% sure I was remembering correctly. Child of the 70s80s here though
  12. The Frog to be Named Later

GoFrogs: Texas State vs. TCU baseball preview

Gotta be better than the lobster claws bad karma one from last year
  13. The Frog to be Named Later

New Uniform?

Feel obligated to point out that black. Is. Not. A. School. Color. #noracist #getofmylawn