• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by The Bad Guy

1. The Bad Guy

SB Nation: Former UCF forward C.J. Walker decommits to TCU

I don't see much of a point following recruiting anymore. Seems like I can spend my time being more productive on other things.
  2. The Bad Guy

OT - Movies thread

Yes all about following the reporters throughout the movie, also definitely left leaning movie (shocker).
  3. The Bad Guy

OT - Movies thread

Went and saw the new movie Civil War over the weekend. I thought it was Terrible. I'll be interested if anyone else has similar views. Had the makings to be an interesting story but I thought it really bombed.
  4. The Bad Guy

FWST: Jamie Dixon’s tenure at TCU is shaping up like his time at Pittsburgh

I don't know why some of our fans think we are going to become Duke, UNC, Kansas, etc etc. I think he's doing a pretty good job considering what this program was before him. Also, I imagine he is still adjusting to this new way of NIL life (basketball seems even worse than football).
  5. The Bad Guy

FWST: TCU forward JaKobe Coles plans to enter the transfer portal

I can't imagine having my college career spread out over 3-4 schools. Doesn't sound like a great college experience to me.
  6. The Bad Guy

OT - Movies thread

Great chase scene in that movie as well!
  7. The Bad Guy

OT - Movies thread

Hell or High Water is a good one, saw it in the theaters a few years back.
  8. The Bad Guy

Looking to try new Fort Worth tex mex place

I told my wife I was like this taste pretty damn similar to El Rancho Grande. I’m glad they did that, one of the better chips and salsa around. I liked El Rancho a lot.
  9. The Bad Guy

Been to the relocated The Original ( Del Norte) on N Main right outside the stockyards. Been very good both times we’ve gone.
  10. The Bad Guy

I can see the same people who own the Drover buying lots of stuff up in the stockyards.
  11. The Bad Guy

Nick Saban Retires

Looks like Saban pulled the plug. I'm sure he's over dealing with the NIL... https://sports.yahoo.com/report-alabama-coach-nick-saban-retires-after-17-seasons-with-crimson-tide-221300348.html
  12. The Bad Guy

2023-2023 CFB Transfer Portal

Football: Utah DB transfer JaTravis Broughton commits to TCU
  13. The Bad Guy

247 Sports: TCU offers former Vanderbilt QB Ken Seals

Sounds like a good backup QB for us. Has some big game under his belt and lets Hauss learn for a season.
  14. The Bad Guy

Bailey to NFL Draft

I think I would try to milk the NIL for as much as I can if I was a fringe type NFL player.