1. The KillerFrogs

tetonfrog's Recent Activity

1. tetonfrog liked CountryFrog's post in the thread TCU vs LaTech 12/12 at 6pm.

I absolutely remember Graham running wide open 40 yards down field for what should've been an easy TD against OU and having a perfect...

Dec 2, 2020 at 1:37 AM
  2. tetonfrog liked GuardianFrog's post in the thread Liberty game thread.

Guys are having fun, good to see it. [MEDIA]

Nov 29, 2020 at 9:11 PM
  3. tetonfrog liked Moose Stuff's post in the thread Why not play the backup QB?.

You're 2-3 and P.J. Fleck is a doosh.

Nov 29, 2020 at 9:10 PM
  4. tetonfrog liked The Artist Formerly Known as PhormerPhrog's post in the thread Gameday Thread: TCU vs Kansas (Night Game Edition).

It's bad when the PBP guy opens the 2nd half with "glad you're still with us."

Nov 28, 2020 at 9:10 PM
  5. tetonfrog liked PO Frog's post in the thread Frogs vs. Tulsa MBB Game Thread.

Give me more Mike Miles and T Todd please. Less RJ isolation settling for 19 foot 2-pointers trying to run clock.

Nov 28, 2020 at 8:38 PM
  6. tetonfrog liked Moose Stuff's post in the thread Gameday Thread: TCU vs Kansas (Night Game Edition).

The sooner this game ends the better IMO.

Nov 28, 2020 at 8:38 PM
  7. tetonfrog liked HToady's post in the thread COVID takes another long-time supporter.

A couple years ago my son and I had decided to go to the HoF Game and watch LT's induction. Prior to that I was walking through Colonial...

Nov 27, 2020 at 9:51 PM
  8. tetonfrog liked Brog's post in the thread Hoops Opener (HBU) Thread.

It's right up there with that supposed man landing on the moon stuff they tried to put over. Amazing what the government makes us do....

Nov 26, 2020 at 8:31 PM
  9. tetonfrog replied to the thread Hoops Opener (HBU) Thread.

If they have offended you so badly, don’t go the games any more. Period. Do you know why they were aggressive in the first half? Because...

Nov 26, 2020 at 1:44 AM
  10. tetonfrog liked wilson912's post in the thread Hoops Opener (HBU) Thread.

Skip, I didn’t realize they hadn’t practiced much lately. Was a bit disappointed in PJ, didn’t seem markedly different but maybe...

Nov 26, 2020 at 1:38 AM
  11. tetonfrog liked ShreveFrog's post in the thread FWST: How Colin Kaepernick made TCU’s Rose Bowl season possible.

And thank you, non-scholly Boise kicker, for making our Rose bowl possible.

Nov 25, 2020
  12. tetonfrog liked KillerFrog InD KitchenSink's post in the thread Hoops Opener (HBU) Thread.

Fairly impressed with the newbies. Miles, OBannon and Easley look like immediate contributors. Todd and Lampkin also had their moments....

Nov 25, 2020
  13. tetonfrog liked HornedFrog4Life's post in the thread Hoops Opener (HBU) Thread.

Quit being a spoiled moron with a sense of entitlement as to the rules not applying to or you are offended because someone reminded you...

Nov 25, 2020
  14. tetonfrog liked PO Frog's post in the thread Hoops Opener (HBU) Thread.

Miles is better looking than anything we ran at the point last year. Like his action already.

Nov 25, 2020
  15. tetonfrog liked Eight's post in the thread Hoops Opener (HBU) Thread.

if i recall correctly you promised us this team will shoot the ball better from outside [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]

Nov 25, 2020