• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by TCURiggs

1. TCURiggs

tragic death of Zach Muckleroy, big Frog supporter, TCU ex

Very cool tribute to Zach and his kiddos, which is well-deserved. Lauren is incredible as well. It's amazing how loved they are in the FW community. We should all hope to leave an impact like they have.
  2. TCURiggs

So who is the actual QB this week/moving forward?

Agree with a lot that has been said. I think Chandler got a bad rap with a lot of our fans this season (per usual with QBs), as we didn't know how bad/mediocre this team was until the season played out a bit. Chandler made some boneheaded plays at times, as Hoover certainly has, but they also...
  3. TCURiggs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Haven't played it in forever, but the Stewart's (Chicken Express) bought it a while back and have put some money into it. I have some buddies who play out there occasionally and they talk like it's come around under the new ownership.
  4. TCURiggs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

What color Crayon did you use?
  5. TCURiggs

OT: Luka Doncic

Kidding. I'm fine with Kyrie and I like that they're going for it. Just hope he doesn't burn the locker room down, which I'd bet he doesn't. Will be interesting to see how he meshes with Luka, though, since they're both so ball-dominant.
  6. TCURiggs

OT: Luka Doncic

You a big flat-earther?
  7. TCURiggs

2023 TCU football schedule

I don't disagree with that, but to LVH's point I think we should expect/hope to have no more than 1 loss in the first 7 games and winning all 7 wouldn't be some crazy feat. That last stretch is a completely different story, IMO.
  8. TCURiggs

2023 TCU football schedule

Not trying to be a jerk (is this like Ricky Bobby pre-empting with "with all due respect"?), but how many losses do you think we "should" see in the first 7? I realize saying "we were just a National Championship team" seems weird, and we caught a bit of lightning in a bottle," but it wasn't all...
  9. TCURiggs

247 Sports: BREAKING: TCU hires Kendal Briles as new offensive coordinator

You're right. Everyone knows exactly what Kendal (and all the others) were involved with, but we also can't be sure that multiple universities didn't do any due diligence when they decided to throw hundreds of thousands (or millions) of dollars at KB. I'm sure that us, the common fan, knows more...
  10. TCURiggs

GoFrogs: Briles Announced as New Offensive Coordinator/QBs Coach

No, Tyler is always outraged about everything.
  11. TCURiggs

GoFrogs: Briles Announced as New Offensive Coordinator/QBs Coach

You can even get outraged at hypotheticals. Seems exhausting.
  12. TCURiggs

If you're aware of this, then why do you keep talking about how this is going to sink/ruin our reputation? It hasn't, and it won't. It's last week's news at this point outside of our message board.
  13. TCURiggs

Much like this current situation, no one outside of a few diehards on this message board give a darn about GP's exit from TCU.
  14. TCURiggs

The Comeback: CFB world reacts to questionable TCU hire

Again, you're just reaching if you're trying to piece stats together to act like KB isn't a good OC. At the end of the day, all of the offenses he's been in charge of had marked improvement over what he inherited. Like his old man, hate him as we do, they know how to coach that side of the ball...