1. The KillerFrogs

TCURiggs's Recent Activity

1. TCURiggs replied to the thread COVID-19 Threads.

[MEDIA]

Sep 18, 2021 at 2:02 PM
  2. TCURiggs liked Atom's post in the thread Has anyone seen my specialty plates?.

Few years ago, I got my company suite at a TAMU game at Jerry world on a tcu bye week. Caught a lot of chit from my tcu friends about...

Sep 18, 2021 at 11:10 AM
  3. TCURiggs liked ATC Frog's post in the thread Has anyone seen my specialty plates?.

So my wife happened into some club seats for the OU v Nebraska game tomorrow. Apparently one of her coworkers had extras and invited us....

Sep 18, 2021 at 11:09 AM
  4. TCURiggs replied to the thread The Harris/Biden Administration: Coming Together to Build Back Better.

[MEDIA]

Sep 18, 2021 at 10:29 AM
  5. TCURiggs replied to the thread The Harris/Biden Administration: Coming Together to Build Back Better.

[MEDIA]

Sep 18, 2021 at 10:17 AM
  6. TCURiggs liked CountryFrog's post in the thread The Harris/Biden Administration: Coming Together to Build Back Better.

All the more reason to focus even more heavily on Jan 6th. "Storming" the capital must be punished to the fullest extent of the law....

Sep 18, 2021 at 10:15 AM
  7. TCURiggs liked Salfrog's post in the thread The Harris/Biden Administration: Coming Together to Build Back Better.

So when do the Court Martial, Impeachment, and Treason trials begin with this whole clusterfudge of an administration from the President...

Sep 18, 2021 at 10:13 AM
  8. TCURiggs liked Dogfrog's post in the thread The Harris/Biden Administration: Coming Together to Build Back Better.

What did your name used to be?

Sep 18, 2021 at 10:12 AM
  9. TCURiggs liked froginmn's post in the thread The Harris/Biden Administration: Coming Together to Build Back Better.

Biden team executing the "throw all of this bad news into the Friday news cycle" strategy. ABC News: boosters rejected for those under...

10. TCURiggs liked HFrog1999's post in the thread The Harris/Biden Administration: Coming Together to Build Back Better.

So we’re actually the Terrorists #thanksbiden Condolences to the families of those innocent people murdered by the USA. Sorry our...

11. TCURiggs liked Dogfrog's post in the thread The Harris/Biden Administration: Coming Together to Build Back Better.

Guessing the buzz about that ‘over the horizon’ [ deposit from a bull that looks like Art Briles ] is pretty much history.

12. TCURiggs liked LSU Game Attendee's post in the thread The Harris/Biden Administration: Coming Together to Build Back Better.

The fabricated "secondary explosion" is the most damning thing, IMO. Aggressive drone gunslinging to try to save some face indicated...

Sep 18, 2021 at 10:11 AM
  13. TCURiggs liked Mean Purple's post in the thread The Harris/Biden Administration: Coming Together to Build Back Better.

Thread, and resposnes. [MEDIA]

Sep 18, 2021 at 10:10 AM