• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by TCUPhish

1. T

Bracketology

According to teamrankings.com Frogs have a 68% chance to make tourney if they get to 18 Wins. Our remaining schedule does us no favors. I truly think we might need to win a Big 12 tournament game to solidify a spot. That Iowa State loss really hurts right now.
  2. T

GoFrogs: TCU at Texas Preview

So true. Just need 1-2 more W's. Going to be a photo finish
  3. T

MBB: TCU vs Pepperdine

We need you to transfer to SMU
  4. T

TCU 360: TCU’s mask mandate to remain in place

I doubt you tell them to piss off. I am sure you love when they call you but just can't afford to support the university.
  5. T

TCU 360: TCU’s mask mandate to remain in place

Says the guy who voted for Donald Trump
  6. T

Anti Maskers or TCU Basketball Team

I am not sure which drives me more up a tree. But something needs to happen with this team. Perhaps we all knew it was over when Dixon tried to leave and we would not let him. Now the question is, how long do we put up with mediocre season after mediocre season?
  7. T

TCU vs Oklahoma State Big Xii tourney thread

Im just glad I left work. If i was @ work during the last 4 min, I would have def caused a scene and wouldnt have been a good look. We have TV's all over the office and I made sure it was the only game on
  8. T

Update

We are all rooting for you.
  9. T

Tournament Hopes

Don't think I have felt this much rage during a basketball season. Must be a sign of the times that are program is turning arou---- never mind we lost to WVU, a team that had only won 2 conference games before we flew to WV. No words can describe my rage. Dixon, what the hell did you prepare our...
  10. T

HIRE MEACHUM

Our offense is just brutal. Sad. Sad. Sad.
  11. T

Playoff Hopes

Gotta love someone attacking own fanbase! Class act
  12. T

Playoff Hopes

Playoff hopes are far from over. Lost to a great Ohio State team. Played great until that 4 min slip up. Make Big 12 Championship and we have a fair shot at it.
  13. T

Big 12 Championship is all we have left

100% Agree. Just a tough pill to swallow. Very proud of this team.
  14. T

Big 12 Championship is all we have left

Well, looks looks like the frogs are going to lose this game. We only have a Big 12 Championship to play for now. Certainly our CFP hopes are gone. We have only ourselves to blame. Shouldn't have lost at Iowa State and playing flat out awful tonight.