1. The KillerFrogs

tcumaniac's Recent Activity

1. tcumaniac liked Dogfrog's post in the thread AD’s/Admin from TCU, Baylor, Tech, Texas and Bowlsby testifying in front of Senate.

I love her. Fire Donati, hire Kolkhorst. Finally somebody from TCU with some sand.

Aug 2, 2021 at 8:55 PM
  2. tcumaniac liked LisaLT's post in the thread AD’s/Admin from TCU, Baylor, Tech, Texas and Bowlsby testifying in front of Senate.

No. It’s awesome that we have a fantastic advocate in Lois. I only wish at the end of the day it would make a difference in what happens...

Aug 2, 2021 at 8:55 PM
  3. tcumaniac liked gohornedfrogs's post in the thread AD’s/Admin from TCU, Baylor, Tech, Texas and Bowlsby testifying in front of Senate.

LOL. The TCU, BU and TT people stuck around for a few minutes after the hearing was over and talked to the other people in the room,...

Aug 2, 2021 at 8:40 PM
  4. tcumaniac liked Double D's post in the thread AD’s/Admin from TCU, Baylor, Tech, Texas and Bowlsby testifying in front of Senate.

Confirmed. I fell out of my chair. Hilarious!! GO LOIS!

Aug 2, 2021 at 8:40 PM
  5. tcumaniac liked Nick Danger's post in the thread AD’s/Admin from TCU, Baylor, Tech, Texas and Bowlsby testifying in front of Senate.

Losing to Alabama, in and of itself, isn't all that shameful. The big problem for the Horns is that they'll be routinely losing to...

Aug 2, 2021 at 8:39 PM
  6. tcumaniac liked The Artist Formerly Known as PhormerPhrog's post in the thread AD’s/Admin from TCU, Baylor, Tech, Texas and Bowlsby testifying in front of Senate.

She needs to be a TCU HOF inductee this fall.

Aug 2, 2021 at 8:38 PM
  7. tcumaniac liked NYC Horned Frog's post in the thread AD’s/Admin from TCU, Baylor, Tech, Texas and Bowlsby testifying in front of Senate.

She just said plain as day that there is an anti-trust lawsuit brewing

8. tcumaniac liked Frognosticator's post in the thread AD’s/Admin from TCU, Baylor, Tech, Texas and Bowlsby testifying in front of Senate.

Wow! I think I now know who my favorite politician in the world is!

9. tcumaniac liked gohornedfrogs's post in the thread AD’s/Admin from TCU, Baylor, Tech, Texas and Bowlsby testifying in front of Senate.

2-7 against TCU. Maybe your team would rather lose to Alabama than TCU. -- Lois Kolkhorst, August 2, 2021

Aug 2, 2021 at 8:37 PM
  10. tcumaniac liked Eight's post in the thread AD’s/Admin from TCU, Baylor, Tech, Texas and Bowlsby testifying in front of Senate.

this is the very reason why espn has no one involved with these meetings, this is why cdc isn't there. hartzell is there as a...

Aug 2, 2021 at 8:32 PM
  11. tcumaniac liked BrewingFrog's post in the thread AD’s/Admin from TCU, Baylor, Tech, Texas and Bowlsby testifying in front of Senate.

I truly hope that the remaining Senators continue to press this twerp on collusion with ESPN. Whitmire is utterly worthless...

Aug 2, 2021 at 8:32 PM
  12. tcumaniac liked NYC Horned Frog's post in the thread AD’s/Admin from TCU, Baylor, Tech, Texas and Bowlsby testifying in front of Senate.

"I can't recall, I can't recall, I can't recall" These senators are making UT look like trash, I love it.

Aug 2, 2021 at 8:31 PM