• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by TCUBetterThanYou

1. TCUBetterThanYou

Houston roll call

We comin
  2. TCUBetterThanYou

Big 12 in position to poach Pac 12 schools?

I see your logic, but keep following the steps. It doesn’t just end in 5 years. It’s a huge gamble because of the ACC does destabilize before that, or even if the Big $ teams leave and the rest stick together, they are looking at being in a conference that either will implode or at the lease be...
  3. TCUBetterThanYou

Hateful 8 to Stanford and Cal-
  4. TCUBetterThanYou

Didn’t order any, but I’m telling you, this place STRUGGLED to give me two kids meals that both consisted of 1) chicken nugs and 2) fries. It was crazy.
  5. TCUBetterThanYou

I know this continues to take the thread off topic, but holy crap are you right. Haven’t been in one in 15+ years and stopped at one last weekend driving to vacation with the kiddos. When you have chicken nuggets and fries so bad kids won’t eat them, it’s time shut it all down.
  6. TCUBetterThanYou

TCU vs Virginia

Okay- someone point me to where I can get that FROGS hat Sonny is wearing.
  7. TCUBetterThanYou

TCU vs Virginia

Shout out to ESPN for showing Tre as they were talking about Davis’ base running error.
  8. TCUBetterThanYou

2023 CWS

Every winner so far has had an 8th or 9th inning comeback. Wild!
  9. TCUBetterThanYou

Lupton upgrades?

My buddy that sat with me in GA said he’s been on the waitlist for years. Not going to lie, watching Arky’s stadium in the regionals and then looking at Lupton over the weekend told me we are way behind in baseball facilities.
  10. TCUBetterThanYou

Sammy Baugh and his influence on Lonesome Dove mini series

Robert Duvall patterned his mannerisms, voice, and gestures for the part of Gus McCrae in "Lonesome Dove" from Sammy Baugh, the hall-of-fame quarterback from Temple, Texas. Said Duvall, "About a month before we started filming, I looked up a classmate, a rancher near Rotan, and he took me to...
  11. TCUBetterThanYou

The posters responsible for the derailment have been sacked.
  12. TCUBetterThanYou

TCU and BigXII basketball tourney

This Disu guy is really into his hook move.
  13. TCUBetterThanYou

Don't be discouraged! (from a Baylor fan)

Classy post. Hope to represent our school and Big XII well.