• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by TCU1999

1. T

Hoover should start the rest of the year

Wrong starter picked two years in a row. Time to evaluate the process.
  2. T

Frogs v Northwestern St Demons

That loss is on Dixon. Coaches bench guys every time they take a 3 when you’re shooting 53% from 2 range and 10% from 3.
  3. T

FS Rectum Tech - 4 Lower Bowl Seats W100, 2 Rows Up

Need 1 more for Westside (Champions) club tomorrow, still available?
  4. T

Max Duggan should be our starting quarterback.

There is one play that sticks out that cements Duggan as the starter for me. Not sure which drive, but it was second half, driving towards the south end zone. Open receiver, not the first read, probably second or third (I’m not ignoring how well he went through this progressions on his other...
  5. T

NIT Tickets - Section 110

I have 2 pairs of NIT tickets available. Section 110, 2 in Row B, 2 in Row C. If interested, PM me. $15 each.
  6. T

Steel?

I can assure you that I’m not Steel. He may be another top donor to TCU, but I have no idea who Steel is in real life. The reality is that everyone deserves to be challenged in real life, if you leave a loss to the #4 team in the country preaching that there are no moral victories, and then...
  7. T

Steel?

I know it’s the total discretion of the owner to “close” a thread.. but, should someone re-open Steel’s thread from last week? Punting with 5 to go and 3:00 left? It’s not a pointless debate. Kansas never won it all with Roy Williams. Bill Self shows up and they are both better off. It’s...
  8. T

2 Lot 2 Parking passes - ISU game

Going out of town for the Iowa State game, and my loss is your gain. I have two Lot 2 parking passes next to each other in the first 35 spaces on the front row. Make me an offer, you can have a great tailgate, or have some of the easiest and quickest access to the stadium.
  9. T

4 TCU-UT tickets

Still have them. Make me an offer, don’t want them to go to waste (or UT fans).
  10. T

4 TCU-UT tickets

TCU section 125. Will sell for $60 each (face is $75). Pickup near TCU. PM if interested.
  11. T

2 Club Tickets - TCU vs tOSU - TCU Section

I have two tickets, Club Level section 212 for sale. PM me an offer if interested. Pickup in Fort Worth, near TCU/Hospital District.
  12. T

The NCAA has officially recognized UCF's 2017 National Championship

You did notice the quote marks around “National Championships,” right?
  13. T

The NCAA has officially recognized UCF's 2017 National Championship

Here is the shocking thing, TCU can claim more "National Championships" in both 2010 and 2014 than UCF can for last year. Take a look at how many computer polls had TCU ranked #1 after bowl season for both years: https://www.masseyratings.com/cf/arch/compare2010-15.htm...
  14. T

UT-Austin Tixs

I’m around the top 100 in PP and am upper deck, so it looks like CDC worked his magic in Austin. I’m not going to be able to make it to the game, so if you are interested in 4 tickets, PM me.
  15. T

Sptspage: Saving the rhinos, one Horned Frog at a time

I know I don’t post much, but I will say that sptspage is well worth the $4.99 a month. It is what journalism should be, and almost all local (though the non local stories are generally great also).