• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by talor

1. talor

2023-2024 European Football Thread

Lead pipe lock of the week, huh? Good call.
  2. talor

His past his prime is better than 98% of players on earth, as opposed to the previous 100%
  3. talor

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

That has nothing to do with sports whatsoever.
  4. talor

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2020/may/17/uefa-president-says-champions-league-and-europa-league-will-finish-by-august
  5. talor

Any rumors or confirmation that Champions League will return? I miss it.
  6. talor

OT - Movies thread

Dolemite is my name on Netflix is worth the time. Funny and kinda inspirational...based on a true story too which I didn't know at first.
  7. talor

We are pulling for you and your little dude. Sorry I play an asshoe on the interweb.
  8. talor

Poll: Will you attend a game once sports resume?

Needs to be another option that isnt those three. I'll go but face mask and gloves should be mandatory.
  9. talor

I know you guys are talking booze but tried an $8 zinfandel from Lodi via total wine called Prototype. Would buy again.
  10. talor

OT - Movies thread

Watched the platform on netflix. Has good IMDB and rotten tomatoes ratings, but the girlfriend and I did not like it. It's gory and gross, but very very unique. I dont regret watching but will not watch again ever.
  11. talor

Football Season Tickets and Tax Update

Can someone confirm that season ticket renewal deadline was extended? I believe this is correct, but waiting email confirmation from ticket office.
  12. talor

OT- Thoughts on Real Estate

I had a 45 minute long chat with @Zebra Frog today. He seems like an open and honest dude if you have questions about mortgage industry.
  13. talor

Streaming is dead

Hey Phormer...I bet you are streaming still
  14. talor

OT- Thoughts on Real Estate

*Not a realtor/broker or mortgage professional* but I think as far as DFW goes, if it is in a desirable area, that general rule has been out of touch with market for several years. Now if you are buying in some questionable areas like Como or Stop 6 or Fair Park or West Dallas, yeah you can...