• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by T-Ray

1. T

Fire Sonny Dykes

I am just mad we are getting beat by a team not wearing any pants.
  2. T

Bowl Game Experiences

I am pretty sure I would have watched the game from an LA homeless camp for a win and given it 5 stars.
  3. T

J. J. McCarthy Takes One Question Post-Game, Leaves the Room

Upstart? We have only been playing football at TCU since 1896…
  4. T

Coach Dykes Officially Named ESPN

I hope I’m wrong for the sake of the team and TCU but how this isn’t Gary minus eight years I do not know. TCU didn’t aim high enough in my opinion. I just can’t see a high school senior saying ohhh I cant wait to play for coach dykes. Most coaches have a price. Given that and the NIL...
  5. T

Gameday Thread: TCU vs Cowboys

I think that might be the worst loss by points since A&M in 93.
  6. T

Game Day Experience

I think we can all agree the sound quality is pretty bad. I don't recall anyone ever saying it sounded amazing. I said years ago things can sound good loud, uncomfortable is another story. I always find it funny when walking behind the video board it sounds exactly like an old car with too...
  7. T

Where do we end up...? Poll

I was thinking the exact same thing. I remember when it seemed like a pipe dream to be in the Big XII. Admittedly the the Big XII was a bit more desperate. If I were OSU and Tech I would be working on the same crazy stunt.
  8. T

Schlossnagle...

I do like that he mentioned that both his kids continue at TCU. I'm going to take that as Aggie is a good school, but if you actually want to learn something go to TCU.
  9. T

Schlossnagle...

I have been thinking and reading about this all week and that has to be what it boils down to. I would assume he felt a little bad about giving the school that had grown close to him, his family, the shaft. Personally, I would have much rather him come out and said it has been a great ride...
  10. T

Football on KTCU

I’ll give that try. I’ve heard of the app but assumed sports were blacked out.
  11. T

Football on KTCU

I know this has been mentioned in other post, but does anyone know why it is no more? While our on field performance is, shall we say, suffering, I find the TV announcers bias to the opponent. I finally have an A/V receiver that can pass HDMI while listing to the radio but it can not pick up...
  12. T

Star Telegram to stop Saturday delivery service

This reminds me, did anyone else receive a yellow pages in the mail? How on earth do they think that is going to work?
  13. T

Urgent prayer request from Coach schlossnagle

Or any news if the situation is any better?
  14. T

anybody else having trouble with DirecTV for this game?

Correction, better but still messed up.
  15. T

anybody else having trouble with DirecTV for this game?

They had a technical difficulty card up but it’s back now and working it seems.