1. The KillerFrogs

SuperBarrFrog's Recent Activity

1. SuperBarrFrog replied to the thread Has anyone seen my specialty plates?.

[MEDIA]

May 31, 2020 at 7:34 AM
  2. SuperBarrFrog liked Eight's post in the thread FWST: TCU football players asking coaches to show support following George Floyd’s death.

long felt that as out of touch as most of america is on what is actually happening in washington that is just a fraction of how out of...

May 30, 2020 at 6:24 PM
  3. SuperBarrFrog replied to the thread FWST: TCU football players asking coaches to show support following George Floyd’s death.

Buddy on my group text said maybe he should change his name to Sensible Mike.

May 30, 2020 at 6:15 PM
  4. SuperBarrFrog liked tetonfrog's post in the thread FWST: TCU football players asking coaches to show support following George Floyd’s death.

Back when I was in school, coach Wacker marched with TCU athletes and students to protest TCU not observing MLK Day. After the march,...

May 30, 2020 at 6:13 PM
  5. SuperBarrFrog replied to the thread FWST: TCU football players asking coaches to show support following George Floyd’s death.

I watched it live on tv last night. I can see the cnn center from my patio. Sad night.

May 30, 2020 at 5:34 PM
  6. SuperBarrFrog liked DickBumpastache's post in the thread FWST: TCU football players asking coaches to show support following George Floyd’s death.

There has only been 1 officer charged...with 3rd degree murder. It took several days to charge and arrest him. Even then, the ME’s...

May 30, 2020 at 2:47 PM
  7. SuperBarrFrog liked froginaustin's post in the thread FWST: TCU football players asking coaches to show support following George Floyd’s death.

Linking all protesters to looters, arsonists, etc., is like linking all police to this one murderous officer. Lumping the many good...

May 30, 2020 at 2:46 PM
  8. SuperBarrFrog liked HFrog1999's post in the thread FWST: TCU football players asking coaches to show support following George Floyd’s death.

I don’t think the protesters and the looters are the same. The looters are just opportunistic criminals taking advantage of the...

May 30, 2020 at 2:45 PM
  9. SuperBarrFrog replied to the thread 2021 Recruiting Thread.

It’s not the size of the class, it’s the motion of the coachin’.

May 29, 2020 at 10:06 AM
  10. SuperBarrFrog liked FinanceFrog's post in the thread COVID-19 Threads.

I said this yesterday - the first amendment applies to government limiting free speech, not private businesses. so the government does...

May 28, 2020 at 9:16 AM
  11. SuperBarrFrog liked KillerFrog InD KitchenSink's post in the thread COVID-19 Threads.

I wear a mask at work and in public because if I turn positive in three of four days, I want to be able to say I did everything I could...

May 28, 2020 at 9:10 AM
  12. SuperBarrFrog liked Peacefrog's post in the thread ADJD Says "Probable" that only 50% or 25% for Football.

It’s really not all that hard. If big donor person gets told his only option is sitting in north end zone instead of club suites then...

May 28, 2020 at 9:08 AM