• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by StinnettFrog

1. S

GoFrogs: TCU at No. 23 Texas Tech MBB Preview

Frogs just need to play smart and stop the dumb turnovers.
  2. S

FWST: TCU basketball notebook: Latest bracketology update, a healthy JaKobe Coles and more

I think the Frogs win 4 more games and maybe 5. This team is going to continue to improve.
  3. S

Thunder Wire: Kenrich Williams gets TCU college jersey retired

He fought thru a lot of injuries and represented well. Happy for him.
  4. S

TCU vs Texas Tech MBB Game

No means no. My wife looked it up. I guess he has an accusation of sexual assault or something
  5. S

TCU vs Texas Tech MBB Game

Great crowd tonight. Had some tech fans around us but they were good spirited. Really good game and great win.
  6. S

MBB @ Baylol

Great job frogs. Screw Baylor
  7. S

FLM: TCU looking for more upsets as No. 2 Houston pays a visit

Great win and the fans were really into it last night. As loud as I can remember hearing us at the end.
  8. S

CFP Championship Game Predictions

I want Washington but think Michigan will control the game and limit possessions. 31-28 maybe. Wouldn’t be shocked if Washington wins though.
  9. S

2023 BOWL GAMES THREAD

Texas losing is always a good thing.
  10. S

Reagor kickoff return for TD

really hoping he does good in New England
  11. S

the university of Texas versus Washington

Looks like I picked the wrong day to stop sniffing glue.
  12. S

ACC about to blow up?

I know this will sound ignorant but I see the ACC says it owns rights to all of Florida states home games. What would prevent Florida state not playing any home games and whichever conference they belong give them the money for those games.
  13. S

2023-2023 CFB Transfer Portal

In his defense, the schedule and the talent this team had should have been at least an 8 or 9 win team. Colorado, West Virginia, Tech and Iowa State should all have been wins if the team played to their abilities. Whether it was coaching, bad luck or whatever this team should have won far more...