1. The KillerFrogs

steelfrog's Recent Activity

1. steelfrog liked Sweat Equity's post in the thread I'm not Wes, and I'm not Scott..

Happy Birthday and to the haters: scheiss off. @TxFrog1999 has made this site from the old phpBB [ deposit from a bull that looks like Art Briles ] into what it is today. Eternally...

Jul 5, 2020 at 4:42 PM
  2. steelfrog liked Frognosticator's post in the thread July 5, A Day That Will Live in Infamy....

Dear Steelfrog: You and your stupid Steelers still suck. May you choke on a box of your favorite bonbons while lounging around the...

Jul 5, 2020 at 11:53 AM
  3. steelfrog liked Pure Purple's post in the thread OT — Puppy Coming Soon.

Thanks, much appreciated You and your family are going to thoroughly enjoy having that new pup.

Jul 4, 2020 at 3:12 PM
  4. steelfrog liked FinanceFrog's post in the thread I'm not Wes, and I'm not Scott..

text me baby.

Jul 4, 2020 at 2:40 PM
  5. steelfrog liked HFrog1999's post in the thread July 5, A Day That Will Live in Infamy....

So, Happy Birthday? [IMG]

Jul 4, 2020 at 2:17 PM
  6. steelfrog replied to the thread OT — Puppy Coming Soon.

Here's the baby land shark, 9 weeks, 22 pounds. [IMG]

Jul 4, 2020 at 1:52 PM
  7. steelfrog replied to the thread OT — Puppy Coming Soon.

Sorry to hear about this Pure. Frenchies are the best! I hope Honey has a peaceful and pain free end of life. Our good friend put his...

Jul 4, 2020 at 1:50 PM
  8. steelfrog replied to the thread God Has A Plan For Your Life.

This is the first sane thing you've written on this thread.

Jul 4, 2020 at 1:46 PM
  9. steelfrog liked ThisIsOurTime's post in the thread God Has A Plan For Your Life.

One of the issues with modern society is that too many people are living in a fantasy world rather than people needing the occasional...

Jul 4, 2020 at 1:45 PM
  10. steelfrog posted a new thread.

July 5, A Day That Will Live in Infamy...

Pretty much any day in history can be known for something, whether it be a famous person's birth date or some famous thing, good or bad,...

Forum: Scott & Wes Frog Fan Forum

Jul 4, 2020 at 1:39 PM
  11. steelfrog liked Frognosticator's post in the thread I'm not Wes, and I'm not Scott..

So concise. So perfect! And hey, it’s my birthday this weekend too (tomorrow). So Happy Birthday to Txfrog and me!!!

Jul 4, 2020 at 1:34 PM
  12. steelfrog liked InstaFrog's post in the thread I'm not Wes, and I'm not Scott..

TL;DR condensed form: Steel sucks, don't be like Steel...

Jul 4, 2020 at 1:34 PM
  13. steelfrog replied to the thread God Has A Plan For Your Life.

“No live organism can continue for long to exist sanely under conditions of absolute reality; even larks and katydids are supposed, by...

Jul 4, 2020 at 10:37 AM
  14. steelfrog replied to the thread I'm not Wes, and I'm not Scott..

So, what you appear to be saying Tx1999 is that sending you profanity-laden and/or threatening PMs is something that gets under your skin?

Jul 4, 2020 at 10:29 AM
  15. steelfrog replied to the thread I'm not Wes, and I'm not Scott..

It would be impossible for TxFrog1999 to be Wes or Scott cause Steel once saw a story — which was verified — where 1999 and Scottie got...

Jul 4, 2020 at 7:12 AM