• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by SportsJunkie

1. S

Universal Studios to open theme park in Frisco

I drive all around for my sales job and Fort Worth has the WORST traffic on 35 more than anywhere else in DFW. Did they ever fix that nonsense? I don't go that way anymore
  2. S

Universal Studios to open theme park in Frisco

I live in Prosper and it's not even like that. Takes me 17 minutes to get to The Star in Frisco.
  3. S

The one man that could lead us to a National Championship in my lifetime is gone

Well he came to the one we just made it to, and we got the brakes beat off of us.
  4. S

I’m convinced

Did Stetson Bennet IV even get touched once? Dude could have taken a nap back there with all the time he had to throw.
  5. S

I had a good feeling when UM broke that big run on the first play of the game.

Same gut punch feeling both times also for me. I could do without that against Georgia
  6. S

A message to TCU football

Do I have your permission to copy and paste this gold on her post?
  7. S

A message to TCU football

You're much nicer than this Baylor grad. I don't think she likes TCU very much. Hard to tell.
  8. S

Unis for Next Week?

Don't change a thing
  9. S

Is this a TCU decision ?

Thank you. There was a less than 0% chance anyone around me would have gathered i was being rude to the employee. I was legitimately curious after I had left the mall so I figured I'd ask here as I don't know how the retail space works. I did not care enough to waste time looking on their...
  10. S

Is this a TCU decision ?

I didn't pick on them. I said above that I JOKINGLY told the working I was canceling them and we both laughed together. It was a very respectful banter. If Eight had his/her way i would have argued with them to find out why. Sheesh
  11. S

Is this a TCU decision ?

Because I'm not a far left freak that truly gets butthurt over these things. And, I made a thread in case it was a TCU licensing decision. As I recall, in the past it seems TCU had been strict on who could sell their stuff unless I heard wrong? I was curious in case this was the norm at all...
  12. S

Flu shots for the CFP team?

No thanks, Anthony
  13. S

Is this a TCU decision ?

And, why would I throw shade at TCU? I went there hoping to find TCU gear to purchase.
  14. S

Is this a TCU decision ?

No. You can call them though and ask. I turned around and walked out after saying my peace. Maybe we can all leave them a nice review.