• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by Snoop1122

1. S

Looking for 4 for Tech!

Does anyone else know of any decent tix?
  2. S

The Official Fire Jarrett Anderson Thread

The whole staff needs to clean sweep.
  3. S

FIRE PATTERSON

If there's no improvement next year then he needs to gracefully retire in a few years. Please no political banter on here.
  4. S

TCU 0-3 at home

SMU is in the AAC and they're still better than us.
  5. S

Gary, This Has Gotten Really, Really Bad

Is Meacham a good candidate to take over for Coach P if he retires? I thought a young coach like Meacham would be groomed.
  6. S

I think we're a year away

This is all very true. Honestly, I agree with the main poster on this thread. Also, Donati and those over him probably wait to see if there's improvement next year.
  7. S

Duggan a Top 25 QB

I hope Max wills the team to the win. I am excited to see him in GameDay.
  8. S

What do you want to see this week vs OU?

Some sacks and pressure on Rattler leading to picks by Washington. 2. O line at least playing hard and we have an offensive identity. We use all our receivers and deep running backs the whole game.
  9. S

Uniforms for ou

Purple and white are the best.
  10. S

Score Prediction Contest: OU vs. TCU

If O line plays well and GP let's the offense open up the play book then TCU 31-OU 28. On the other hand, if GP plays ball control game then 38-14 OU.
  11. S

Offensive Football

The podcast shows just how much offensive terminology Meacham knows and how much he knows about the Air Raid offense. He is an offensive genius.
  12. S

Texas Football: TCU: How Jerry Kill's role as 'head coach of offense' will work

It's crazy that those four practices were the best we have had in five or six years.
  13. S

Ian Boyd article on Duggan

The author made some good points about utilizing Max's arm strength.
  14. S

The Disappearance of Amon G. Carter's Home Field Advantage and Ways to Fix It.

I feel like we will always have the Stubhub problem considering there are so many fans of different schools in the DFW area. We just have to find a way to limit the number of tickets sold to the visiting team in the TCU section. I would propose more pump up music the whole game. The music...
  15. S

2019-2020 TCU basketball thread

If Samuel and Ladee can control the glass we can get a big win in the Big 12- SEC challenge before a couple days off until we play Texas and Baylor in Waco.