• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by Slomo37

1. S

Shoutout to Coach Patterson

My belief is that GP was up to the task, but his staff wasn’t. He was unable or unwilling to realize that and make the appropriate adjustments. I wish him well and will be eternally grateful for what TCU Football accomplished under his leadership.
  2. S

Redirects, Please Read

20 minutes of browsing thus far and not one redirect. Could barely post five words in the other thread earlier without a redirect. Thank you for saving my KillerFrogs Conference Championship weekend!
  3. S

FWST: COVID aside, TCU’s problem is the same one Mack Brown had at Texas

Those hoping Muk would write an article were mistaken...long story short: Muk blames Duggan for TCU's struggles. Idiot...
  4. S

Gameday Thread: TCU at Texas

Duggan getting smoked almost every play
  5. S

COVID tests cleared for both teams - game on

Is the timer off or did the game get moved? 12:30 CST right?
  6. S

The Disappearance of Amon G. Carter's Home Field Advantage and Ways to Fix It.

.....and some say, even Deep is still trying to close his browser...
  7. S

FWST: He got a bachelor's degree from TCU at 14. Now he's graduating with a master's at 17.

I didn’t read all of that, but at what point does being a drama queen factor in? Asking for a friend.
  8. S

Anderson to be OL coach.

Can’t believe I’m saying it...I’m about to get onboard the fire GP train. He just can’t help himself with this crap. Still holding onto hope with the OC situation but it’s fading quickly.
  9. S

Miracles do happen

Seriously! Just like Cumbie’s offense...old and repetitive. How many times are we gonna run the same plays out of the wild frog next year? 100? 1000? How is he still employed at TCU?
  10. S

Gameday Thread: Short Lines for Beer Edition

Crumbie putting in 20%. Receivers 10%.
  11. S

Most Beautiful Uniforms Ever!

Spare the rod, spoil the child. Edit: probably should have used past tense.