1. The KillerFrogs

sketchy's Recent Activity

1. sketchy liked ftwfrog's post in the thread FWST: Former TCU basketball coach Billy Tubbs is in hospice care.

I took “coaching basketball” with Billy Tubbs as well. Never once saw the man. Got an A!

Oct 31, 2020 at 12:21 AM
  2. sketchy liked MCFROG III's post in the thread FWST: Former TCU basketball coach Billy Tubbs is in hospice care.

Coach Tubbs will undoubtedly have every hospice attendant sprinting to do his biding! I know there's one more fast break he's scripted...

Oct 31, 2020 at 12:20 AM
  3. sketchy liked BrewingFrog's post in the thread FWST: Former TCU basketball coach Billy Tubbs is in hospice care.

It wasn't long after he was announced as the Basketball Coach that he was flown down to Houston for the Coaches Event, which at that...

Oct 31, 2020 at 12:19 AM
  4. sketchy liked TopFrog's post in the thread FWST: Former TCU basketball coach Billy Tubbs is in hospice care.

Followed him and his teams at OU and then of course TCU. I covered TCU basketball a couple of seasons. His antics, one liners and Jack...

Oct 31, 2020 at 12:13 AM
  5. sketchy replied to the thread TCU Basketball is Woke and HATES America.

Don't be purposely naive.....TCU certainly won't be the lone school that goes this route

Oct 31, 2020 at 12:11 AM
  6. sketchy liked The Artist Formerly Known as PhormerPhrog's post in the thread ot: netflix documentary - the social delimma.

Watched it a while back. Very meh. I guess if you don't understand how much of our privacy we willfully gave up with smart devices...

Oct 31, 2020 at 12:01 AM