1. The KillerFrogs

ShreveFrog's Recent Activity

1. ShreveFrog replied to the thread 2020 Baseball Season Thread.

And CDC gave him a serious, thoughtful response. Holy cannoli.

Feb 19, 2020 at 12:37 PM
  2. ShreveFrog liked 4th. down's post in the thread FWST: ‘Best job in America.’ Jerry Kill embraces new role, ready to turn TCU’s offense around.

After what we have been thru, IMO, a welcome sight. Low risk, move the chains and score TD in the red zone. We were very methodical in...

Feb 19, 2020 at 12:27 PM
  3. ShreveFrog liked Punter1's post in the thread 2020 Baseball Season Thread.

Sure seems that despite 2 veteran arms being hurt we have a ton of solid options....also looks like we have at least 3 solid bench...

Feb 19, 2020 at 8:02 AM
  4. ShreveFrog replied to the thread 2020 MLB Thread.

I'll prolly check out the new Rangers ballpark when it's still springtime and hopefully the roof is open. Hate indoor baseball. And that...

Feb 19, 2020 at 8:00 AM
  5. ShreveFrog replied to the thread FWST: ‘Best job in America.’ Jerry Kill embraces new role, ready to turn TCU’s offense around.

Impressed with VT's qb(s) and skillies. A Fuente style offense gets no gripes from me.

Feb 19, 2020 at 7:55 AM
  6. ShreveFrog liked 4th. down's post in the thread FWST: ‘Best job in America.’ Jerry Kill embraces new role, ready to turn TCU’s offense around.

2019 Virginia Tech vs North Carolina, a big game for these 2 schools, especially with Brown as coach. I chose this game because of the...

Feb 19, 2020 at 7:54 AM
  7. ShreveFrog liked tetonfrog's post in the thread SMU's football schedule officially out and....

If we schedule a P5 team like Ohio State or Purdue or Cal, then that sounds great to me. However, replacing a long-time rival with Rice...

Feb 19, 2020 at 7:40 AM
  8. ShreveFrog replied to the thread TCU vs ACU baseball.

Unless they can poach Navy and Air Force.

Feb 18, 2020 at 10:11 PM
  9. ShreveFrog liked Pharm Frog's post in the thread 2020 Baseball Season Thread.

Pitchers Used: Meador Cornelio Beethe King Green Kodros Rudis Hill Smith Perez Ray Shope Krob Pitchers Not Used: Coughlin (known)...

Feb 18, 2020 at 10:07 PM
  10. ShreveFrog replied to the thread TCU vs ACU baseball.

Someone tell our announcer it's 2020.

Feb 18, 2020 at 9:13 PM
  11. ShreveFrog replied to the thread TCU vs ACU baseball.

Can we pass a cap around the stadium and give the collection to ACU so they can finish the piping on their jerseys?

Feb 18, 2020 at 9:00 PM
  12. ShreveFrog liked FBallFan123's post in the thread 2020 MLB Thread.

[MEDIA]

Feb 18, 2020 at 8:50 PM
  13. ShreveFrog liked Eight's post in the thread FWST: ‘Best job in America.’ Jerry Kill embraces new role, ready to turn TCU’s offense around.

i have no problem with a run first offense if it is effective and the frogs win. we tcu starts racking up 9-10 win seasons on a regular...

Feb 18, 2020 at 8:44 PM
  14. ShreveFrog liked Eight's post in the thread FWST: ‘Best job in America.’ Jerry Kill embraces new role, ready to turn TCU’s offense around.

this part of the article doesn't directly answer your questions, but i do believe address the overall notion of whether kill has been...

Feb 17, 2020 at 6:48 PM