• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by Shooter

1. S

How bad does this suck?

QUOTE(HFrog1999 @ Jul 28 2009, 11:23 AM) 357015 I got in an argument with some members of my wife's family at a wedding last year because I insisted we leave the reception early to watch the New Mexico game live on TV even though I had Tivo setup. Don't worry, there wasn't any beer at the...
  2. S

How bad does this suck?

QUOTE(ShaleFrog @ Jul 28 2009, 11:03 AM) 357001 Leaving the reception early to watch the game at a bar makes no sense at all. If you aren't going to be present for the best part of the event, then don't go to the event at all. You might as well be in Fort Worth. Not to mention, you won't...
  3. S

How bad does this suck?

QUOTE(ftwfrog @ Jul 28 2009, 09:26 AM) 356943 I don't buy this argument. We had a situation like this a few years ago and the wife said, "well they had to schedule their wedding before the TCU schedule was released." That doesn't matter. Guess what?? They play college football on Saturdays in...
  4. S

How bad does this suck?

QUOTE(Zammers @ Jul 27 2009, 07:46 PM) 356824 Guys, the connection I have to this wedding is that the bride is one of my wife's best friends. If I was close to the groom I would've told him to reschedule. However, women don't know the meaning of reschedule. And since I missed the last...
  5. S

How bad does this suck?

One last time: Friends don't let friends get married during football/hunting season, period dot. Anyone getting married during this time period deserves an empty house.
  6. S

Question for the board

QUOTE(Chad Sexington @ May 14 2009, 09:54 AM) 329789 Well ... great. Thanks. Scribe failed to mention both lines are super slow as well. Just might be a real long season.