1. The KillerFrogs

ShadowFrog's Recent Activity

1. ShadowFrog replied to the thread Texas wants to host the RNC in August. This is a good thing for attendance.

I remember back then was when I believe the Dallas times herald columnist Joe Bob Briggs started his bubba column about the ‘publicans...

Jun 3, 2020 at 7:47 PM
  2. ShadowFrog liked RufeBruton's post in the thread Texas wants to host the RNC in August. This is a good thing for attendance.

Recalling when the GOP had their convention in Dallas in the 80’s. The ladies that strolled on Harry Hines enjoyed a business boom. Oh...

Jun 3, 2020 at 7:46 PM
  3. ShadowFrog replied to the thread OKST LB tests positive.

Pharm, Any feedback from your fellow med types on that TM article about the 2 Houston docs with the SARS vaccine on ice? SF

Jun 3, 2020 at 6:42 PM
  4. ShadowFrog liked Pharm Frog's post in the thread OKST LB tests positive.

I'm fairly certain that the NEJM study in question was not the claims-study you're referencing. That said, from the very little that is...

Jun 3, 2020 at 6:41 PM
  5. ShadowFrog replied to the thread What are you watching since COVID19 shut down live sports?.

Oceans 8

Jun 2, 2020 at 7:44 PM
  6. ShadowFrog liked TxFrog1999's post in the thread Has anyone seen my specialty plates?.

Yup. Such a fun day and one the college sorely needed after what was an abysmal season.

Jun 2, 2020 at 11:21 AM
  7. ShadowFrog liked Ron Swanson's post in the thread Has anyone seen my specialty plates?.

I became a TCU fan 3 years later.

Jun 2, 2020 at 11:20 AM
  8. ShadowFrog replied to the thread What are you watching since COVID19 shut down live sports?.

Elitist

Jun 1, 2020 at 8:08 PM
  9. ShadowFrog liked Frog-in-law1995's post in the thread What are you watching since COVID19 shut down live sports?.

Not sure I should even justify this with a response.

Jun 1, 2020 at 8:08 PM
  10. ShadowFrog replied to the thread What are you watching since COVID19 shut down live sports?.

But.....Does that include the chicks Ghostbusters movie also??

Jun 1, 2020 at 5:33 PM
  11. ShadowFrog liked Frog-in-law1995's post in the thread What are you watching since COVID19 shut down live sports?.

We could be friends.

Jun 1, 2020 at 5:33 PM
  12. ShadowFrog liked CountryFrog's post in the thread What are you watching since COVID19 shut down live sports?.

Watching all the Avengers movies from Iron Man to the last Spider-Man

Jun 1, 2020 at 5:32 PM
  13. ShadowFrog replied to the thread What are you watching since COVID19 shut down live sports?.

The Accountant

May 31, 2020 at 5:14 PM
  14. ShadowFrog liked DickBumpastache's post in the thread FWST: TCU football players asking coaches to show support following George Floyd’s death.

There has only been 1 officer charged...with 3rd degree murder. It took several days to charge and arrest him. Even then, the ME’s...

May 30, 2020 at 5:31 PM