• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by sdfrog

1. S

Did you know? Tony Gwynn was offered by TCU

I grew up in SD and met TG many times before attending TCU. wonderful human, HUGE frog factor.
  2. S

Why was Shahada Wells run off

Dude was quick. He gave Kansas fits.
  3. S

SB Nation: TCU LB Zach Marcheselli enters transfer portal

Kid screamed Frog Factor when he came in as a backup. Too bad.
  4. S

Sports Illustrated: TCU Beats Georgetown on Incredible Game-Winning Shot

What a game! Controversial one went our way for once!
  5. S

Let's not forget Morris...

He reminded me of Dalton as a sophomore. Some days he threaded the needle, and some days he didnt. Ironically, Morris says he learned to let other players win for him. This is what Sanders did. And Morris got to see that when Battle & Wright got big yards on easy passes in the flat. Morris was...
  6. S

247 Sports: TCU CB Josh Newton talks Frogs' fall camp

If I ever feel down, I just listen to JN for 10 seconds and I’m ready to run through walls. This guy exudes competence.
  7. S

GoFrogs: Horned Frogs First Person: Brent Matiscik

Man, I love this team. Feels so rare to these days to learn that our athletes are also good people.
  8. S

Thank you, Omafrogs!

I loved the astonished look on the players’ faces at the end. That’s the pain of life sometimes. We care, we love, and we grow. I don’t watch any pro sports because it’s clear they don’t really have their emotions in it. And I get that too, but I choose the frogs… Frog for life. Super proud. I...
  9. S

Legacy Frog commits to Baylor

gonna be an awkward Thanksgiving for him…
  10. S

KPLC: Former TCU guard Shahada Wells transfers to McNeese

So quick. He had moments of domination this year. @Kansas?
  11. S

Is there a way to make them stop...

Just give the universal signal. Hands out. It worked in our section.
  12. S

I have a personal request to Coach Dykes - Win By 90, Lose by 3

I give a lot of grace to this team. This is not a complaint. They get all the grace, all of it. I flew my young son to the Big 12 championship. We both wanted to win. But, winning did not really matter in the end. It was about community. We looked at those 50,000+ frog fans and marveled. We...
  13. S

ISU Look-A-Likes

Blake Peters as Rowley.