• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by satis1103

1. satis1103

What happened to "Eight"

That's hilarious
  2. satis1103

What happened to "Eight"

This is what I'm talking about. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say you wouldn't know how young people feel about much, as they if they are speaking with you, they are only speaking shallowly, assuming you do indeed make these types of thoughts overtly known. It's not about one post or one...
  3. satis1103

What happened to "Eight"

Behind every post is a life attitude. Those tend to slip out in other places too
  4. satis1103

What happened to "Eight"

I've met several younguns who are curious about old things like the things you mentioned. They might be distracted by youtube, and video games, but they know there was a whole different world before the internet, and sweeping generalizations like this is a poor way to promote their curiosity...
  5. satis1103

USA Today: Michigan basketball PG Dug McDaniel sets TCU transfer visit

Oh crap it's got Bomb Squad. Good looking out!
  6. satis1103

Sort of like an all-in-one retro console thing? Interesting... I don't want to touch the original much, it may crumble to dust
  7. satis1103

Liked for Intellivision. There's still one of those with like 40 games in my family.
  8. satis1103

What happened to "Eight"

I got your back counselor
  9. satis1103

Thoughts and Prayers request

Positive vibes, and you should be fine, a lot of excellent medical pros in that field
  10. satis1103

FWST: Jamie Dixon’s tenure at TCU is shaping up like his time at Pittsburgh

Yeah shouldn't have run him off, I miss his BBQ sauce. In seriousness though, that was my era of school, Billyball, exciting stuff. CJD has pretty much brought that back, with a few disappointments (Tubbs had his too) Given his recruiting and portal capabilities, to me it feels more like one...
  11. satis1103

FWST: How Utah State embarrassed TCU, sending Horned Frogs home from NCAA tournament

I meant in terms of university resources. Their new stadium (which I dislike) does help them, and their reputation of course.
  12. satis1103

FWST: How Utah State embarrassed TCU, sending Horned Frogs home from NCAA tournament

It is not a failure, but it can't be the consistent state of the program either. Not for our ambitions anyway. And those wouldn't be as high IMHO had we not watched our evil stepbrothers down in Waco win the whole thing. Now we know for a fact it can happen here, they ain't got anything we...
  13. satis1103

NCAA Tournament

Are you ok?
  14. satis1103

NCAA Tournament

USU is probably better than an 8. That said... we came out looking pretty decent, composed. Then things started to turn difficult and we began to seem panicky and undisciplined. Lasted the rest of the game, basically. That happened so much this year, it was the achilles heel of this squad.
  15. satis1103

GoFrogs: Horned Frogs Power Past University of North Texas in Opening Round of WBIT

There was no answer for Sedona Prince last night. Let's keep that trend going.