• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by Same Ole Wiley

1. Same Ole Wiley

Duggan is beginning to remind me of another ginger QB

at OU as a true freshman. Just saying
  2. Same Ole Wiley

BR: Sam Ehlinger Says Texas 'Deserves Better' After Loss to Unranked TCU

Exactly. This is the exact reason that school continues to defy all odds and be utterly mediocre despite every competitive advantage in the book. edited to add...and I love it so
  3. Same Ole Wiley

2023-2024 European Football Thread

really excited for the investment in the club. Left back in from Madrid with Bale and word has it they will sign a back up striker and center back this window. If all that falls into place should be a much better season for Spurs than it looked just a few days ago.
  4. Same Ole Wiley

Sad news on 2314

Always thought his name referred to the winning score against the horns in 1992. The Tony Rand game. RIP 2314!
  5. Same Ole Wiley

KFC Friendships. The Legacy of Scott and Wes.

I miss Eleven Days in Omaha
  6. Same Ole Wiley

Colonial and TCU

Interesting. Were you also pissed when App St beat Michigan in the big house?
  7. Same Ole Wiley

3 Texas players test positive this week. what happens during the season when this happens.

Tested positive for what? Have you not been reading this board? There is no threat to public health. The "virus" is a made up by the dumb liberals who care about racial equity.
  8. Same Ole Wiley

KTRK: Former football star Aaron Brown accused of slapping his daughter

Wow. I love me former Frogs (I am one) but damn guys...it's ok to be disappointed in his behavior. This isn't even close to the 1st time Aaron has brought shame on TCU. You spank your kids...fine. Have you ever ended up in court for it? If this was a former Baylor athlete there would be a...
  9. Same Ole Wiley

Looks like the Texas Rangers baseball team will need to get a new name. What would you rename to?

Most believe the Lone Ranger is based on black law man, Bass Reeves. Maybe the name doesn't have to change but organization can recognize/celebrate this history.
  10. Same Ole Wiley

FWST: TCU’s signing of Zachary Evans merits a question more than a red flag

I've heard this rumor too. Only name I heard was Craig Farmer.
  11. Same Ole Wiley

Baylor, TCU alike in one way

not that there's anything wrong with that
  12. Same Ole Wiley

Baylor, TCU alike in one way

[ What the heck? ] is this girl talking about??? White, conservative students need more space designated for them on TCU's campus. really? idiots
  13. Same Ole Wiley

Reminder

Can't say I agree
  14. Same Ole Wiley

The Greatest Horned Frog Fan ever has Leaped on

Rest easy, Leap. One of my all time favorite on the site. Miss him already. Thanks for posting Shreve.