1. The KillerFrogs

Salfrog's Recent Activity

1. Salfrog liked Pharm Frog's post in the thread So which pitcher got hurt??? Did we ever find out???.

Then Schloss shouldn’t tweet stuff.

Feb 17, 2020 at 9:40 AM
  2. Salfrog liked Boomhauer's post in the thread 2020 Baseball Season Thread.

[IMG]

Feb 17, 2020 at 9:39 AM
  3. Salfrog liked Pharm Frog's post in the thread FWST: ‘Best job in America.’ Jerry Kill embraces new role, ready to turn TCU’s offense around.

Just spitballing here. But I have a feeling that if someone had told us in late October that the only proactive change to the coaching...

Feb 17, 2020 at 9:38 AM
  4. Salfrog liked PO Frog's post in the thread FWST: ‘Best job in America.’ Jerry Kill embraces new role, ready to turn TCU’s offense around.

Lol can’t wait for the prediction thread. 11-1 will probably be the most popular.

Feb 17, 2020 at 9:37 AM
  5. Salfrog liked Limp Lizard's post in the thread Manhattan Mercury: TCU's 3-point barrage buries Kansas State 68-57.

You shoot great, you win. Who wooda thunk it? :rolleyes:

Feb 16, 2020 at 10:46 AM
  6. Salfrog liked Ron Swanson's post in the thread OT - Great movie lines/scenes.

The Burbs I’m joking about it being one of the greatest movies of all time, but it’s a classic Tom Hanks 80’s comedy.

Feb 15, 2020 at 9:53 PM
  7. Salfrog liked BABYFACE's post in the thread MBB- TCU vs K-State.

There in lies the problem. A team shouldn’t need to make 15 three pointers a game to win.

Feb 15, 2020 at 9:47 PM
  8. Salfrog liked Portland Frog's post in the thread FWST: Success, yes, but not quite the success that TCU hoops fans have been looking for.

I have said this before, but my hope is Broussard ratchets-up the level of players coming in here. On paper he has a good start.

Feb 15, 2020 at 6:01 PM
  9. Salfrog liked Planks's post in the thread mel tucker leaves colorado for michigan state hc position.

I also don’t think TCU and GP end up like MSU. However the only true coaching change GP willingly chose to make this offseason was to...

Feb 15, 2020 at 5:59 PM
  10. Salfrog liked Froggish's post in the thread mel tucker leaves colorado for michigan state hc position.

I agree. The more I read about state of MSU football the more I am blown away at how similar it is to the current state of TCU football....

Feb 15, 2020 at 5:58 PM
  11. Salfrog liked 4th. down's post in the thread FWST: TCU football will go through spring practices with one scholarship QB healthy.

It's within the realm of possibility that scenario could play out but a lot of that depends on how effective Kill is and stop all the...

Feb 15, 2020 at 10:45 AM
  12. Salfrog liked bp4tcu's post in the thread 2019-2020 TCU basketball thread.

I don’t see how 5-7 isn’t bad. Two games below .500 isn’t bad? It’s fvcking garbage is what it is.

Feb 15, 2020 at 10:43 AM
  13. Salfrog liked Palliative Care's post in the thread Tyree Wilson hits the portal.

I do not understand "the portal" rules all that well. However, it seems to me that if a scholarship player does not get his scholarship...

Feb 15, 2020 at 10:42 AM
  14. Salfrog liked Moose Stuff's post in the thread Tyree Wilson hits the portal.

Easy take for me. Don’t care if he’s eligible this year or not.

Feb 14, 2020 at 11:06 PM