• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by SAFrog96

1. S

Interesting Jeremy Clark tweet....

This is exactly what I was thinking. Nobody else but Coach P and his staff offered these guys the opportunity to compete at the level they did. Unfortunately, none of them seem very grateful, and now, if anything, they overvalue their abilities.
  2. S

TCU vs SHSU Game Thread

My preference would be for the seniors to defer to their teammates right now.
  3. S

Championship Week Rooting Guide

Very well stated. I completely agree.
  4. S

Time to start scheduling worth a [ Finebaum ] in non conference play.

Also need to start winning Big 12 OT games. Have lost five straight going back to last season.
  5. S

Selection Sunday Thread

The OT losses hurt as well. Win at WVU or at home vs KU and I think TCU gets in.
  6. S

Championship Week Rooting Guide

OU loss good for Frogs?
  7. S

Dixon?

Hope you’re right but I think the Frogs will need to upset K State to get in the Big Dance.
  8. S

Frogs named in new CBB indictments?

That SOB has been salivating since the story broke.
  9. S

I’m not ripping any of our guys, but the Frogs really haven’t had any NBA prospects in a long time. K Williams is overcoming the odds, but wasn’t even drafted.
  10. S

So TCU is getting negative PR because one of its assistants tried to steer a Kentucky basketball player to Dawkins’ agency?
  11. S

Yes, now seeing this. K Williams? Who else could it have been? Don’t believe we currently have any NBA prospects on the roster.
  12. S

Why would Dawkins bribe Barker? Trying to understand what he was wanting from him.
  13. S

FWST: If Alabama’s Jalen Hurts decides to transfer ... TCU could be “perfect landing spot”

Busted by the spelling police! Made the change. Thanks.
  14. S

FWST: If Alabama’s Jalen Hurts decides to transfer ... TCU could be “perfect landing spot”

I did just join today but have been reading killerfrogs going way back close to when it was first created. I graduated from TCU and have followed the Frogs since the1984 Bluebonnet Bowl season. Those who know me know I bleed purple. I posted on killerfrogs many years ago. Just hadn’t made the...
  15. S

You keep referring to RIvals. I alluded to the composite which takes the average of all four different rankings sites. There was nowhere near the hype surrounding TM compared to JR. You say he committed early which is why he didn’t receive additional offers. Elite players, no matter how solid...