• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by rtpfrog

1. rtpfrog

Men on college rifle teams

Men were on the rifle team in the 70s. Funding came from multiple sources including the Student House and Army ROTC. Early on many of the team members were enrolled in Army ROTC. George Beck was the head Coach, retired Airborne. The assistant coach was SFC Hines, Special Forces. TCUs Rifle...
  2. rtpfrog

LA Travel and Tickets Thread

I did the same. Already in my account. Slim pickings on parking.
  3. rtpfrog

Fiesta Bowl Tickets

Just got email from Ticket office notifying my request for 2 tickets was approved
  4. rtpfrog

TCU girls rifle team

The TCU Rifle Team was co-ed in the 70s until Title IX. RIFLE ALL AMERICAN at TCU in the 70s Name Event Years Sue Ann Sandusky ---- 1972, 73, 74 G. David Tubb ---- 1975, 76, 77 Allen W. Cunniff ---- 1976, 77 William A. Kovaric ---- 1976, 77 Robert A. Hayes ---- 1977 David...
  5. rtpfrog

TCU 360: Tuition to exceed $50,000 moving forward

My tuition in 74 was frozen at $50 a credit hour. it was the last year they froze the tuition at a rate for four years. Unbelievable today.
  6. rtpfrog

Wes, I saw the post last week in regards to Proton Treatment. I underwent a 8 week Proton...

Wes, I saw the post last week in regards to Proton Treatment. I underwent a 8 week Proton treatment 10 years ago. If your situation is treatable with Proton treatment I would highly encourage investigating. If you have any questions please email me and happy to discuss.
  7. rtpfrog

Celebrity parents

Astronaut WILLIAM SURLES "BILL" MCARTHUR, JR daughter attended TCU and was a show girl
  8. rtpfrog

Alamo Bowl

Staying at the Westin River Walk. Stayed their last time . You can walk to the stadium and it's near the Hard Rock Cafe which we found out is one of the only places open after the game. Partied until 3AM after the Oregon win.
  9. rtpfrog

Alamo Bowl

We a
  10. rtpfrog

Dr. Arthur J. Ehlmann, TCU Emeritus Professor of Geology

For those of you that were lucky enough to know him, take a Geology class, or be subjected to his legendary oral exam in mineralogy, Art passed away this past Saturday. Here is a short extract from the email: "Dr. Arthur J. Ehlmann, Emeritus Professor of Geology, passed away suddenly on...