1. The KillerFrogs

researchfrog's Recent Activity

1. researchfrog liked KTown Frog's post in the thread Niko tweet.

That's until next week when Muck decides to do a follow up to the story to bring it back into the spotlight

Aug 3, 2020 at 3:31 PM
  2. researchfrog liked Travis Trucks's post in the thread Niko tweet.

The 2 and a half years after I was done at TCU were some of the most challenging times of my life. I think part of it was the fact I was...

Aug 3, 2020 at 3:15 PM
  3. researchfrog replied to the thread Niko tweet.

I still don't know that we're not screwed. Hopefully Boschini and Donati met with Patterson and the defense before or shortly after this...

Aug 3, 2020 at 3:11 PM
  4. researchfrog liked Travis Trucks's post in the thread Niko tweet.

Something that is not talked about which should be talked about is that it can be a challenge to transition from being a football player...

Aug 3, 2020 at 3:08 PM
  5. researchfrog replied to the thread PAC-12 may have more problems than COVID.

It's not a problem. It's another front in the break away of the Power 5.

Aug 2, 2020 at 2:36 PM
  6. researchfrog liked Moose Stuff's post in the thread PAC-12 may have more problems than COVID.

I continue to head toward somoe point in the future where college sports has lost my interest.

Aug 2, 2020 at 2:06 PM
  7. researchfrog liked JogginFrog's post in the thread Study says TCU will struggle to stay open as compared to other schools.

When you dig into the data, the difference between SMU and TCU in his analysis is almost fully centered on instructional wages per...

Jul 30, 2020 at 1:27 PM
  8. researchfrog liked Horny4TCU's post in the thread Study says TCU will struggle to stay open as compared to other schools.

We need a Law School and Medical School. Working towards the latter, but we need more PhD programs. And a Law School and Medical School...

Jul 30, 2020 at 1:27 PM
  9. researchfrog liked RockyMountainFrog's post in the thread FWST: Video of incoming TCU freshman using the N-word prompts online backlash.

So no one is going to talk about the massive bong in the video?? That alone would get him denied at any selective schools. SMH there...

Jul 30, 2020 at 10:25 AM
  10. researchfrog liked Moose Stuff's post in the thread FWST: Video of incoming TCU freshman using the N-word prompts online backlash.

Think about what YOU just posted.... YOU were able to understand what I was getting at but a person of color would not be able to....

Jul 30, 2020 at 10:24 AM
  11. researchfrog liked MAcFroggy's post in the thread Inside Texas: Will Gary Patterson embrace "flyover defense" in 2020?.

Collier and Banogu say hello. I will give you last year we lacked pass rushers, but the year before we had two of our best defensive...

Jul 29, 2020 at 12:21 PM
  12. researchfrog liked Eight's post in the thread FWST: Video of incoming TCU freshman using the N-word prompts online backlash.

agreed. though i see an opportunity here. simply design an app for the phone that just prior to someone actually videoing something...

Jul 29, 2020 at 9:16 AM
  13. researchfrog liked Eight's post in the thread FWST: As practice nears, TCU football player tests positive for COVID-19.

or everyone could be perfectly healthy.

Jul 28, 2020