1. The KillerFrogs

researchfrog's Recent Activity

1. researchfrog liked Wog68's post in the thread FWST: TCU, Texas A&M to revive basketball rivalry at Dickies Arena next season.

I remember beating the hell out of the "Fish" in a freshman game at Daniel Meyer. RicksterH and I even got into the game and we both...

Dec 2, 2020 at 11:36 AM
  2. researchfrog liked FrogCop19's post in the thread Lubbock A-J: Estacado's Steele switches commitment from UNT to TCU.

I wonder if his twitter post read, "After much consideration, Steele has decided to commit to TCU. Steele thinks this is what's best...

Dec 1, 2020 at 2:35 PM
  3. researchfrog liked MTfrog5's post in the thread New Drama regarding TCU.

I’m not going to read 13 pages, but holy [ Cumbie’s red zone playcalling ] my gpa would be a couple points higher if my classes rounded up the way that teacher did....

Nov 27, 2020 at 1:56 PM
  4. researchfrog liked LSU Game Attendee's post in the thread New Drama regarding TCU.

It won't be America's call. Under Obama's upcoming 3rd term, military funds redirected to support Iran's nuclear program in exchange...

Nov 27, 2020 at 1:54 PM
  5. researchfrog liked WIN's post in the thread Coaching Carousel 2020/21.

The problem some have is that to GP we have big-time assistants.

Nov 27, 2020 at 12:38 PM
  6. researchfrog liked jake102's post in the thread A Post-Season question: How many Seniors come back?.

In regards to TCU, I expect TMW to be gone, Wallow gone, Bethley stays. Are there any others of importance? I'll be super annoyed if...

Nov 26, 2020
  7. researchfrog liked Moose Stuff's post in the thread A Post-Season question: How many Seniors come back?.

I'd happily take Storment back. The key to the question isn't who wants to come back as much as who the staff will allow to come back....

Nov 26, 2020