• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by Realtorfrog

1. Realtorfrog

Carp homers for Yankees

So the Rangers couldn’t find a place for him but the Yankees could????? JD is such a good evaluator of talent.
  2. Realtorfrog

Tcu baseball hitting coach……….

Would have pinch hit Porter there. He’s a catalyst for this team.
  3. Realtorfrog

GoFrogs: Brown’s Record Day Propels TCU Baseball To Victory

Has Brown been hurt? He seems like such a catalyst when he’s in the lineup.
  4. Realtorfrog

Aggy cancels game to possibly host

Saw that aggy cancelled a midweek game next week to protect their record in hopes to host a regional….. and they admitted as much publicly!!!!!!!!
  5. Realtorfrog

Pitching

Maybe you’re thinking a super regional? We will host a regional unless we get swepped by Kansas and even then it’s possible depending on other big 12 teams.
  6. Realtorfrog

Pitching

We will host a regional, will probably win the Big 12, I don’t think OSU will sweep Tech, we HAVE to sweep Kansas. But yes the bats need to come alive and the starters have to focus from the first pitch.
  7. Realtorfrog

FWST: Fan poll: Who should be TCU football’s starting quarterback next season?

Duggan and it’s not as close as most think….. unless Morris grows three inches before the season starts.
  8. Realtorfrog

GoFrogs: Friday Night Lights at The Carter

Max still the starter, on legs alone, the wind was a factor tonight. Morris has a quicker release but his height hampers his shorter passes. #16 and #9 going to be fun to watch. Players were having fun!
  9. Realtorfrog

GoFrogs: No. 15 TCU at No. 3 Oklahoma State Baseball Series Preview

Win 2 of 3 and come back happy!! #chip
  10. Realtorfrog

OT - Mavericks Parking

Hmmmm I didn’t know it didn’t run on Sundays….that’s just dumb!
  11. Realtorfrog

2022 March Madness Thread

With the four remaining I’ll skip this weekend, Hope KU wins for the Big 12 but really don’t care.
  12. Realtorfrog

OT - Mavericks Parking

TRE is the only way to go! I haven’t parked over there since they got rid of the lot I used when I had season tickets.
  13. Realtorfrog

TCU vs Arizona Game Thread

Sad when everyone except the refs see the foul at the end of regulation! Even Avery was calling them out and then they call them out in the after show……Go Frogs!!
  14. Realtorfrog

TCU vs Arizona Game Thread

Pretty.even called game until the last two minutes……….very interesting…..