1. The KillerFrogs

Raw Frog's Recent Activity

1. Raw Frog liked Moose Stuff's post in the thread FWST: LaDainian Tomlinson ‘appalled’ by the Cowboys’ reaction to dirty hit on Andy Dalton.

What little interest I had in the Cowboys became zero on that play. Jerry is the worst owner in sports and his team has been an...

Oct 29, 2020 at 9:19 AM
  2. Raw Frog liked Moose Stuff's post in the thread COLT ELLISON.

[ATTACH]

C70E345C-9DB8-421E-B65D-F6DA24FA357D.gif Oct 28, 2020 at 9:58 AM
  3. Raw Frog liked Mean Purple's post in the thread 247 Sports: Patterson sees strengths in Baylor's offense under Aranda.

Maybe he should take some notes then and give them to his on offensive staff.

Oct 28, 2020 at 9:57 AM
  4. Raw Frog replied to the thread COLT ELLISON.

Gary always says he evaluates the QB on how he does on Saturdays. Why doesn't he use the same ruler for his DEs? Mathis and Workman...

Oct 27, 2020 at 7:53 PM
  5. Raw Frog liked tcuball3's post in the thread COLT ELLISON.

Surprised Ellison isn’t playing more/some. I’m not sure what the staff loves so much about 32? I’m not seeing it

Oct 27, 2020 at 7:51 PM
  6. Raw Frog replied to the thread LUKE FICKLE (UCinn Coach) for Tcu Coach after next season..

Anderson

Oct 27, 2020 at 12:43 PM
  7. Raw Frog liked TopFrog's post in the thread PSA.

I thought this was going to be about your prostate test results.

Oct 27, 2020 at 12:39 PM
  8. Raw Frog liked Eight's post in the thread Former Players - Your Thoughts.

some very good points, but one big key belichick and carroll learned from prior mistakes and made changes. chizik was somewhat of a...

Oct 26, 2020 at 4:34 PM
  9. Raw Frog liked Big Frog II's post in the thread Former Players - Your Thoughts.

As I have said before, we are doing less with more and ISU and KSU are doing more with less. That is coaching.

Oct 26, 2020 at 4:32 PM
  10. Raw Frog liked Jefffrog1993's post in the thread Former Players - Your Thoughts.

The coaches recruited the players that aren’t performing! They could have recruited different players but chose this oline the one we...

Oct 26, 2020 at 4:32 PM
  11. Raw Frog liked Travis Trucks's post in the thread Former Players - Your Thoughts.

Anderson was OC in title only. Fuente completely ran the show and it wasn't even a question. I think we look back on our late MWC year...

Oct 25, 2020 at 4:51 PM
  12. Raw Frog replied to the thread 2020 Dalton Watch.

Hopefully he will also forget how we played yesterday as well...

Oct 25, 2020 at 4:31 PM
  13. Raw Frog liked BrewingFrog's post in the thread 2020 Dalton Watch.

Dalton won't be seeing the field for quite a while. That looks like a Big Ol' Concussion, getting smacked in the head then bounced of...

Oct 25, 2020 at 4:29 PM
  14. Raw Frog liked Pharm Frog's post in the thread FIRE PATTERSON.

Good with that if this is the song

Oct 24, 2020
  15. Raw Frog replied to the thread Just to be optimistic....

Our WRs are catching the ball a lot better....when Max can run for his life and get rid of the ball in time..

Oct 24, 2020