• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by r7commish

1. r7commish

OT: Why Did You Choose Your KF.c Handle?

Coach Haus gave me mine. We were coaching competing summer swim teams in the Texas Amateur Athletic Federation Region 7 (R7) and I was the swim commissioner and he affectionately called me the “Commish.” He’s an alum and I’m a lifelong Frog fan. Hope you’re doing well Coach!
  2. r7commish

FROGLAW just called me from I-35 North of Denton. I-35 shutdown just South of Sanger going North

To know this quote you must have a neo-skunk thing going on with your hair.
  3. r7commish

Final thoughts and I am moving forward...

Post of the day. My 6th grader was called a bandwagoner a few weeks ago when he wore his TCU hoodie to school. He told the kid I've been going to games since 1987 when I was 9 years old. I told him this morning if anyone says anything about last night to say two things. 1) Yup, the Frogs got...
  4. r7commish

Gameday Thread, Championship Edition: TCU vs Georgia; Sponsored by Hell's Half Acre Stadium Goods

And to think that Georgia is an Ohio St missed field goal away from not even being here. Ryan Day does a better job to get his kicker better field position and the narrative is completely different. It’s weird how that all works out.
  5. r7commish

Gameday Thread, Championship Edition: TCU vs Georgia; Sponsored by Hell's Half Acre Stadium Goods

At 10-7 I was driving feverishly down I-35 to get home after having to be at a meeting in Denton. I was screaming in excitement when Duggan scored and it’s a 3 point game. Couldn’t have ever imagined this.
  6. r7commish

Did Herbie just call TCU Kansas State? Pretty sure he did.
  7. r7commish

I told my kids that from 4:00pm on Dec 31 until 6:30pm tonight has been some of the most excitement that I’ve ever had in my life and no one can take that from me.
  8. r7commish

I already told myself that I will not read any online comments outside of this forum. This is perfect fodder for the haters who won’t remember the rest of the season or the CFP semifinal.
  9. r7commish

What’s up with players slipping? Duggan slipped earlier and Davis just slipped there. He could have housed it.
  10. r7commish

2022 Fiesta Bowl Complaints Thread

I got lucky that my parking pass said east preferred- must enter at 91st and Maryland so I headed straight up 91st after grabbing a nice cold fountain DP at the QT on Indian School rode (which was full of Frogs). I get down 91st and there’s no sign that says East Preferred only colors (gray and...
  11. r7commish

Need help w/ American Airlines

Our Southwest flight leaving PHX yesterday morning was delayed 3 hours. Right after we finished boarding we they found a leaky engine. 3 hours later of sitting at the gate on the plane we got to leave. Thankfully it wasn’t on the way there as I flew out day-of day off like you were supposed to...
  12. r7commish

2022 Fiesta Bowl Complaints Thread

I parked in east preferred around 12:00 ish (traffic was slow going for the last 1/2 mile but not that bad), parked and ate lunch in my rental car (was there solo) walked up to the stadium and walked right in around 12:30. Lines were minimal. Merch lines however were insanely long and when did...
  13. r7commish

Travel thread!

Check that. Leaky engine found right as boading completed. Now we are sitting on the plane waiting and they’re saying it’s at least a hour til we take off. Glad to have the memories of last night to pass the time.
  14. r7commish

Travel thread!

7:25 a.m. flight to Love is boarding and about to take off. 2/3 full of Frogs.
  15. r7commish

Please share the experience with us

I was sitting in 434 which was on the Michigan side. But had several Frogs around me. It was strong up there and Rif Ram was done multiple times. At halftime I keep wandering to find a Short bathroom line and ended up down in the full throttle Michigan section. Walked into the bathroom and a...