1. The KillerFrogs

Putt4Purple's Recent Activity

1. Putt4Purple replied to the thread TCU vs LaTech 12/12 at 6pm.

Exactly why he is not remembered.

Dec 1, 2020 at 6:33 PM
  2. Putt4Purple replied to the thread TCU vs LaTech 12/12 at 6pm.

I guess you assume everyone knows who Isaiah Graham is? I don't. Is this a bit?

Dec 1, 2020 at 6:15 PM
  3. Putt4Purple liked BABYFACE's post in the thread TCU vs LaTech 12/12 at 6pm.

Funny to see some complaints considering the past and current outcry to no longer schedule SMU.

Dec 1, 2020 at 6:06 PM
  4. Putt4Purple liked Big Frog II's post in the thread So, I guess SMU is willing.

The Big 12 Bowls are still ready to go and besides that ESPN needs something to broadcast.

Dec 1, 2020 at 2:07 PM
  5. Putt4Purple liked BrewingFrog's post in the thread Another 11am game.....

Gawd, the markets in Guatemala must have been wonderful! All kinds of produce, dried stuff, spices, herbs...

Nov 30, 2020 at 5:50 PM
  6. Putt4Purple liked Froggish's post in the thread Herman Getting Walking Papers From CDC?.

For all the grief GP gets he really has set the table for the next guy. If a dynamic recruiter is ever hired in Ft Worth there's...

Nov 30, 2020 at 3:45 PM
  7. Putt4Purple liked Salfrog's post in the thread Herman Getting Walking Papers From CDC?.

I don't believe he would chuckle at the TCU job at all. He has stated a couple of times already over the years that the TCU job was a...

Nov 30, 2020 at 3:43 PM
  8. Putt4Purple liked Brog's post in the thread Herman Getting Walking Papers From CDC?.

You are well-named.

Nov 30, 2020 at 3:38 PM
  9. Putt4Purple replied to the thread Herman Getting Walking Papers From CDC?.

There has been mention on this board he had visited the campus in recent years and was impressed. On Fox broadcast lately was very...

Nov 30, 2020 at 3:19 PM
  10. Putt4Purple replied to the thread Herman Getting Walking Papers From CDC?.

I agree with you %100. To make the assumption that UM would jump at that situation with his supposed health issues at his age is asking...

Nov 30, 2020 at 12:47 PM
  11. Putt4Purple liked Hoosierfrog's post in the thread Herman Getting Walking Papers From CDC?.

I completely understand the sentiment, but I personally experienced far too many decades of the what have you done lately way of doing...

Nov 30, 2020 at 3:37 AM
  12. Putt4Purple liked Frog DJ's post in the thread Herman Getting Walking Papers From CDC?.

I’m not an insider, like some of the folks on this board, so my opinion is just that - pure supposition, but two factors seem to loom...

Nov 30, 2020 at 3:35 AM
  13. Putt4Purple liked Atomic Frawg's post in the thread Gameday Thread: TCU vs Kansas (Night Game Edition).

Because running has set up the play action. Strange things happen when you RTDB.

Nov 28, 2020 at 11:27 PM
  14. Putt4Purple liked TRF51's post in the thread Herman Getting Walking Papers From CDC?.

What makes anyone with a brain think UT would be remotely interested in hiring a .500 coach? Aside from them working together in the...

Nov 28, 2020 at 4:26 PM
  15. Putt4Purple liked Travis Trucks's post in the thread Are there still posters here who think Sonny Dykes is a superior head coach.

Dozens of people here saying SMU has the superior head coach and program. Do you still feel the same way after seeing SMU down 45-7 at...

Nov 28, 2020 at 1:28 PM