1. The KillerFrogs

Putt4Purple's Recent Activity

1. Putt4Purple liked TxFrog1999's post in the thread Texas wants to host the RNC in August. This is a good thing for attendance.

[ATTACH] But that’s great news and I agree it would signal no restriction for outdoor events.

D031FB05-6C11-4B3A-AA40-204E49FECFAA.gif Jun 3, 2020 at 9:12 AM
  2. Putt4Purple liked Moose Stuff's post in the thread Texas wants to host the RNC in August. This is a good thing for attendance.

My guess is a few schools will say screw it and allow full stadiums and other schools will be forced to follow suit to keep up. At...

Jun 3, 2020 at 9:11 AM
  3. Putt4Purple liked WIN's post in the thread Just spent a week in Fort Worth.

There are jobs (or were) because of the political climate.

Jun 2, 2020 at 3:41 PM
  4. Putt4Purple replied to the thread Just spent a week in Fort Worth.

This. As long as they vote Republican its great, but if they come here and vote Democrat then what's the point? If they bring their...

Jun 1, 2020 at 7:25 PM
  5. Putt4Purple liked Todd D.'s post in the thread FWST: TCU football players asking coaches to show support following George Floyd’s death.

Coach has issued a statement, btw. [MEDIA]

May 31, 2020 at 8:41 PM
  6. Putt4Purple liked Moose Stuff's post in the thread FWST: TCU football players asking coaches to show support following George Floyd’s death.

Perfect. So after he gets dumped on by some of his own players and fans it turns out that what we get from him is an actual live...

May 31, 2020 at 8:40 PM
  7. Putt4Purple liked Todd D.'s post in the thread FWST: TCU football players asking coaches to show support following George Floyd’s death.

So the COVID thread became the racism / police brutality thread, and the racism / police brutality thread is now the COVID thread?

May 31, 2020 at 8:39 PM
  8. Putt4Purple liked TxFrog1999's post in the thread FWST: TCU football players asking coaches to show support following George Floyd’s death.

Fair enough, but what exactly is the point of all of this? Justice? The perpetrator has been arrested and charged. Societal change...

May 31, 2020 at 1:19 PM
  9. Putt4Purple liked MTfrog5's post in the thread FWST: TCU football players asking coaches to show support following George Floyd’s death.

I personally think that the work Patterson does with his foundation giving back to the community and people in need shows how he cares...

May 31, 2020 at 1:16 PM
  10. Putt4Purple liked Moose Stuff's post in the thread FWST: TCU football players asking coaches to show support following George Floyd’s death.

[MEDIA] Is this good enough or does he have to issue a separate personal statement?

May 31, 2020 at 12:44 PM
  11. Putt4Purple liked Moose Stuff's post in the thread FWST: TCU football players asking coaches to show support following George Floyd’s death.

Worth noting that if we're gonna throw Gary under the bus that there aren't any tweets from Modkins, Kelly, Applewhite, or Fitch either....

May 31, 2020 at 12:09 PM
  12. Putt4Purple replied to the thread FWST: TCU football players asking coaches to show support following George Floyd’s death.

Talking about yourself as a third person is a problem.

May 31, 2020 at 11:58 AM
  13. Putt4Purple liked Moose Stuff's post in the thread FWST: TCU football players asking coaches to show support following George Floyd’s death.

[MEDIA] Someone help me out (and this is an honest question and not me arguing against what Ben is trying to convey).... so if I don't...

May 31, 2020 at 10:38 AM
  14. Putt4Purple liked Moose Stuff's post in the thread FWST: TCU football players asking coaches to show support following George Floyd’s death.

Bizarre world we live in where posting something on social media has more impact than saying it to someone's face.

May 31, 2020 at 9:30 AM