• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by purplecircle

1. purplecircle

Blacklock and Gladney in NFL.com's top 50

Yup, a thousand? We can level up in Berkeley over a beer before the game.
  2. purplecircle

Blacklock and Gladney in NFL.com's top 50

JR will be gone in the first 20 picks.
  3. purplecircle

CGP on the Hot Seat in 2020

Some people aren’t ready to hear this...but if the right changes are made on offense this program is absolutely playing in the next three conference championship games.
  4. purplecircle

2020 Recruiting Thread

Hang this post in the Louvre.
  5. purplecircle

Anderson to be OL coach.

Load the Brinks. Make the buyout 100m. This is our forever man.
  6. purplecircle

Anderson to be OL coach.

I think there’s going to be one more offensive staff move that puts a big pile of crow out for dinner. However, if that doesn’t come I’d say the program needs a top-down reboot.
  7. purplecircle

Anderson to be OL coach.

Haha the last time we had a Co-OC with O-line experience he ended up in a stairwell.
  8. purplecircle

Chris Thomsen is leaving for FSU

Oh, by no means am I complaining about the departures. I’m of the opinion that at this time any change is beneficial. My greater point was how the unexpected nature really just mirrors the season as a whole. I welcome any new blood at this point!
  9. purplecircle

Chris Thomsen is leaving for FSU

If all our offensive coaches leave and Cumbie is retained THAT will be a proper book end on the 2019 season.
  10. purplecircle

Ar'Darius Washington named Big 12 defensive freshman of the year

You wake up from a five month coma to find the Dr. tell you TCU had the most 1st-team All Big 12 selections and is home to the conference’s best freshman defender. You smile and ask him what bowl we’re going to. He loads your IV with propofol.
  11. purplecircle

It’s time for gary to go..

GP doesn’t need to go, but his win by one mentality does. GP doesn’t need to go, but the fact that he only feels accountable for a third of the team does. GP doesn’t need to go, but his petulant attitude sure does. GP doesn’t need to go but if he continually fails to adapt he should. Simply...
  12. purplecircle

Gameday Thread: Too wet for couch burning edition

Gary’s presser right now is the absolute punctuation on this abortion of a season. It doesn’t look good in the eyes of players, fans, recruits, or administration. This whole scheissing thing is burning before our eyes.
  13. purplecircle

!!!!!!!!!! We’ve finished the regular season with a winning record once in the last four scheissing years. !!!!!!!!!! Everyone is going to argue for what needs to change. No one can argue that this program isn’t on the verge of regression.
  14. purplecircle

Every single day that Cumbie is still on this staff is a day wasted preparing for next year. I feel like Gary is going to milk this [ Finebaum ], would love to be wrong.
  15. purplecircle

Two kickers warming up is the actual punctuation on this [ hundin] of a season.