• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by purplealum

1. purplealum

SoFi seat question

Great! Thanks for the info! Go Frogs!
  2. purplealum

SoFi seat question

What is included with club level tickets for Monday? I googled it and it mentioned all-inclusive food and drink. I’m wondering if that’s only for NFL games or if you get all the same benefits for the ‘ship. Anyone know? Thanks in advance!
  3. purplealum

I need 2 for the National Championship

Can you pm me price please? Go Frogs!
  4. purplealum

Tickets for championship game

Looking for 3! Go Frogs!
  5. purplealum

UT dad goes crazy

No, his oldest daughter is a HS senior.
  6. purplealum

TCU Fans Review of the 2017 Regular Season Home Games

Positives: Great atmosphere Undefeated at The Carter Marketing Bringing in a water bottle Many, many more...! Negatives: Intro video didn't grab the fans' attention. I do really like how it was customized to the opponent. Loved the Dorothy/Kansas bit for KU, and of course UT was good. Hype...
  7. purplealum

Big 12 title game roll call

3 for sure, possibly 5. Beat OU!
  8. purplealum

Which side of ATT stadium for TCU ?

Ha! I didn’t think you’d remember me. :) No, he won’t be there. Too much traveling coming up.
  9. purplealum

Which side of ATT stadium for TCU ?

Just checked my account. I’m being charged $175 EACH ticket. Holy darn. I can’t remember the range that was originally quoted, but I thought they started at $95. These better be amazing seats.
  10. purplealum

Well..Well..Well

So, if KH is well on Friday... who starts?
  11. purplealum

Week 12 Other Games Thread & TV Schedule

I wish him the same NFL career as Manziel.
  12. purplealum

Week 12 Other Games Thread & TV Schedule

Really, Baker? If I were his coach, his ass would be in the locker room. Disgusting.
  13. purplealum

#BAYLORTEARS

One of the vocabulary words for my class this week is "consecutive." When asked to use it in a sentence, one student correctly used it in this sentence: "Baylor has 7 consecutive losses." Thanks, Bailure!!