1. The KillerFrogs

PO Frog's Recent Activity

1. PO Frog replied to the thread TCU is favored against Baylor - LOLOLOLOL.

He can’t throw it more than about 25 yards so I think we will be fine.

Oct 25, 2020 at 7:43 PM
  2. PO Frog replied to the thread Former Players - Your Thoughts.

This should have been done 3 years ago. Now GP has burned all of his political capital that should have been used on giving a completely...

Oct 24, 2020 at 11:50 PM
  3. PO Frog liked Travis Trucks's post in the thread Former Players - Your Thoughts.

I am one and I think your coaching suggestions are ridiculous I do not think the head coach is the problem, I don't think the defense...

Oct 24, 2020 at 11:47 PM
  4. PO Frog replied to the thread FIRE PATTERSON.

Well over on the other board Urban Meyer’s name is getting thrown around so you ain’t seen nothin yet.

Oct 24, 2020 at 11:46 PM
  5. PO Frog replied to the thread FWST: One-score losses have doomed TCU football. Can the Frogs change that against Oklahoma?.

Lol I was actually at the game and specifically said a good coach that understands math would be kicking a FG as soon as within range....

Oct 24, 2020 at 11:25 PM
  6. PO Frog replied to the thread Other Games Thread, Week of Oct. 24 (Schadenfreude Thread).

On the tube? What channel?

Oct 24, 2020 at 11:09 PM
  7. PO Frog replied to the thread Gary, This Has Gotten Really, Really Bad.

You are not allowed to question strength and conditioning of our team according to what people have been telling me for several years on...

Oct 24, 2020 at 5:04 PM
  8. PO Frog replied to the thread Uniforms for ou.

Like anyone could even know that.

Oct 24, 2020 at 10:35 AM
  9. PO Frog posted a new thread.

Not even a press conference thread?

Interest in the program is waning. Nobody even interested in listening to GP’s gibberish anymore. Alarm bells should be going off inside...

Forum: Scott & Wes Frog Fan Forum

Oct 22, 2020 at 1:52 PM
  10. PO Frog replied to the thread Imagine if GP were this forward thinking....

Either you didn’t read the article or it was too complicated for you to understand, but no, that is not exactly how it worked since they...

Oct 20, 2020 at 6:26 PM