1. The KillerFrogs

Paul in uhh's Recent Activity

1. Paul in uhh replied to the thread TCU Cancels Graduation.

Feels like the college bubble will be popping shortly unless a vaccine comes

Jul 6, 2020 at 7:02 PM
  2. Paul in uhh liked jake102's post in the thread TCU Cancels Graduation.

Yeah this has been brewing for weeks. I hope students across the country refuse to pay full price for online class, it's insanity. And...

Jul 6, 2020 at 7:02 PM
  3. Paul in uhh liked LVH's post in the thread SI: Cal-TCU Rated Among Top 20 Nonconference Games, But Will It Be Played?.

If the media and politicians continue to go full chicken little over CASES, then no

Jul 6, 2020 at 12:35 PM
  4. Paul in uhh liked CryptoMiner's post in the thread 2021 Recruiting Thread.

[MEDIA]

Jul 5, 2020 at 10:45 PM
  5. Paul in uhh replied to the thread I'm not Wes, and I'm not Scott..

My apologies for offending anyone. It wouldn’t surprise me if I did. I don’t have much desire to re-enter any political threads.

Jul 5, 2020 at 10:33 PM
  6. Paul in uhh replied to the thread I'm not Wes, and I'm not Scott..

Despite many positive contributions to society I think that on the balance both have made our country worse

Jul 5, 2020 at 10:26 PM
  7. Paul in uhh liked Peacefrog's post in the thread I'm not Wes, and I'm not Scott..

They should both burn in hellfire.

Jul 5, 2020 at 10:26 PM
  8. Paul in uhh liked jake102's post in the thread I'm not Wes, and I'm not Scott..

People messaged you that kind of stuff? What tools. To get this thread on track - what does everyone think of COVID and the lockdowns?

Jul 5, 2020 at 10:25 PM
  9. Paul in uhh liked Ron Swanson's post in the thread I'm not Wes, and I'm not Scott..

People need to calm the hell down Jesus

10. Paul in uhh liked Spike's post in the thread I'm not Wes, and I'm not Scott..

Happy 4th!

11. Paul in uhh liked TxFrog1999's post in the thread I'm not Wes, and I'm not Scott..

I realize the last several months of lockdown—coupled with the current political and cultural climate—has caused many rational, sane...

12. Paul in uhh replied to the thread Heads may explode, Redskins starting the process to change their name.....

Washington Essential Workers

Jul 4, 2020 at 5:04 PM
  13. Paul in uhh replied to the thread Don't place your bet on a 2020 football season.

Yeah, that or GP gets covid the week of our first playoff game.

Jul 3, 2020 at 3:54 PM
  14. Paul in uhh liked Moose Stuff's post in the thread Don't place your bet on a 2020 football season.

I'm calling it now..... we run the table as undefeated Big 12 champs, make the playoff, and then the playoffs get cancelled. Seems...

Jul 3, 2020 at 3:54 PM
  15. Paul in uhh replied to the thread SB Nation: TCU News: “We’re at the stage of co-existing with the coronavirus.”.

Covid parties perhaps

Jul 3, 2020 at 2:20 PM