• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by party frog

1. P

OT: Why Did You Choose Your KF.c Handle?

When I joined 20 years ago the Jack Ass skit Party Boy was the TV.
  2. P

Season Ticket Seat Upgrades?

Call WFAA They reported just two days ago that large outdoor gatherings like the protests did not contribute to the rise in cases. WFAA either needs to correct their statements or be all in for college football with fans this year.
  3. P

NOW it's time to fire Cumbie. No more playing around

Dropped passes or not, Cumbie made several bad calls when the game was on the line. This not the first, second, or third time, but today was the most obvious example he is not a good OC yet. He only knows the Air Raid. SC needs to study under another OC that does not run the air raid...
  4. P

Rock Bottom...TCU Baseball...

You should change your name to “old man- keyboard warrior” You attack my observations of the team by attacking me, come back with “I’m a bigger fan than you”. Well again. Good for you. Still haven’t provided one fact about the team.
  5. P

I’ll let you celebrate a close series win over Seton Hall. Good for you super fan. I saw all I needed to see, after watch almost every pitch of 30 plus games. I have higher expectations for the program. Baseball has these things called box scores. You see, you can keep up with how a...
  6. P

You daydream in full technicolor if u think TCU will beat Purdue

wyoming how many different handles have you had over the last 8 years?
  7. P

I see lack of execution in the field, managing at bats, and throwing strikes. All things TCU teams have done well in the past. Maybe you are right, they are just playing tight. Maybe too many JC players has resulted in them pressing too much under the the pressure to perform now. re...
  8. P

Worst team coach has ever had and it’s the first time he has brought in this many JC transfers. Need to take a couple a seasons and rebuild the right way. I’m ok watching freshman struggle. Watching juniors play this poorly is too much. I stopped watching a few weeks ago.
  9. P

No defense in the big 12...

SEC plays tough defense is Fake News Vandy Avg points allowed: 27 Baylor scored 45 Bama Avg points allowed: 15 OU scored 34 Missouri Avg points allowed: 24 OSU has scored 35 (currently in thr 3rd qtr)
  10. P

My turn to weigh in

OU had a bunch of freshman (or players with limited experience) starting in the secondary. We could not take advantage of it. I'm not sure if game plan or execution was the problem, but it was frustrating to watch.