• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by Palliative Care

1. Palliative Care

Damonic Williams to enter transfer portal

Nothing is forever including this thread.
  2. Palliative Care

Yes I do and you are correct they will be like compulsive gambles until the money does not match the outcome. Actually I am counting on the players getting the cash to “under appreciate” their newly obtained fortune and therefore possibly not live up to expectations. The aggies have shown us...
  3. Palliative Care

Kyle McCord to TCU

Third string QB, going to Georgia that once thought he was worth $11 million? None of this computes even in the portal era!
  4. Palliative Care

Kyle McCord to TCU

Which means any of the middle of the pack team could use a boost and win out. That being said with the loss of Williams we now need a bigger boost than we did two days ago. This is probably not happen however, unless there is QB info we are not being made aware of.
  5. Palliative Care

The present NIL system cannot last long as sooner rather than later the financial "losses" in this arms race will take its toll. One will see the spenders lap up people like the old days of universities like UT did when there was no scholarship limits. However the curve of rapid rises in...
  6. Palliative Care

Seriously sports and money are getting way out of bounds. I don’t blame Williams I blame greed at the top. This includes those who broadcast, those who control sports and sports franchises which includes colleges and their leagues. They have lost me. I see little reason to watch now. I no longer...
  7. Palliative Care

Spring football

Ah to be a fly on the ball and hear what they talked about.
  8. Palliative Care

Spring football

At Utah is easily the most demanding game all season. Otherwise I think the schedule is somewhat favorable. 6-8 wins overall this season?
  9. Palliative Care

Coach Avalos' defense

It probably will be.
  10. Palliative Care

Coach Avalos' defense

Home game!
  11. Palliative Care

2025 Recruiting Thread

I am so very proud that this person is going to UT.
  12. Palliative Care

Coach Avalos' defense

Which game do we play Pudding? I hope it is a home game.
  13. Palliative Care

Coach Avalos' defense

When I hear the term "flying to the ball" I envision a football lying on the turf with flies all over it. But that is just me.