1. The KillerFrogs

Opintel's Recent Activity

1. Opintel replied to the thread PSA: 3 2015 TCU football road games reairing Tues 6/2.

Convenient.

May 31, 2020 at 8:49 PM
  2. Opintel liked froginmn's post in the thread FWST: TCU football players asking coaches to show support following George Floyd’s death.

I don't disagree. But again, I'm not going to judge what happened quickly and with zero context. And personally, if police tell me...

May 31, 2020 at 10:56 AM
  3. Opintel replied to the thread 247 Sports: Former TCU safety Vernon Scott signs with the Packers.

Cheese omelet with tomato and onion, green peppers and bacon? Cheese. Congrats to you, VS.

May 31, 2020 at 9:02 AM
  4. Opintel liked HFrog1999's post in the thread ADJD Says "Probable" that only 50% or 25% for Football.

How I felt when I renewed my tickets last week [IMG] Reality [IMG]

May 30, 2020 at 2:38 PM
  5. Opintel liked froginaustin's post in the thread FWST: TCU football players asking coaches to show support following George Floyd’s death.

Linking all protesters to looters, arsonists, etc., is like linking all police to this one murderous officer. Lumping the many good...

May 30, 2020 at 1:57 PM
  6. Opintel liked tcumaniac's post in the thread ADJD Says "Probable" that only 50% or 25% for Football.

I’m pretty disappointed in the way TCU is handling this. They could have done this in a much more effective way with a similar end...

May 30, 2020 at 12:58 PM
  7. Opintel liked HFrog1999's post in the thread ADJD Says "Probable" that only 50% or 25% for Football.

Well, that sucks. The main reason I renewed this year is because they told us there would be an upgrade process. I should’ve waited...

May 30, 2020 at 12:56 PM
  8. Opintel liked TCUdirtbag's post in the thread TCU Fall Semester.

UT was the first Big 12 institution to adopt this general academic calendar. Follows plans by Notre Dame, Purdue and others announced...

May 29, 2020 at 6:41 PM
  9. Opintel replied to the thread TCU Fall Semester.

Look for all the B12 schools to fall in line. UTerus had already said something about the Football schedule being amended (don't...

May 29, 2020 at 5:59 PM
  10. Opintel replied to the thread #BAYLORTEARS.

Smack 'em with some shiplap! Just don't overdo it.

May 29, 2020 at 9:07 AM
  11. Opintel replied to the thread FWST: Arlington high school proves it’s smarter by the dozen with full-ride TCU scholarships.

That's really great to read. Super PR for TCU, and a wonderful opportunity for these kids. Bravo.

May 29, 2020 at 8:59 AM
  12. Opintel liked FrogAbroad's post in the thread #BAYLORTEARS.

"There are three kinds of men. The ones that learn by readin'. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the...

May 28, 2020 at 6:00 PM
  13. Opintel replied to the thread OT:OK, Where The Hell Is The Frog Hidden TCU Magazine Cover!!.

Playboy Magazine (RIP) - find the rabbit!

May 28, 2020 at 1:18 AM
  14. Opintel replied to the thread Poll: TCU Football Season Ticket Renewals.

That's an excellent play if you have the personnel, and do not run it more than a few times per game.

May 26, 2020 at 6:48 PM
  15. Opintel liked TxFrog1999's post in the thread COVID-19 Threads.

Cell phone data shared with the government... ... feel better or worse now that you know? [IMG]

May 26, 2020 at 5:58 PM