• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by One Frog Nation

1. One Frog Nation

Ponying Up: SMU embarks on $100 million football stadium upgrade

My blackberry suddenly quit working last week. Oh well, maybe I can find one on Ebay.
  2. One Frog Nation

PressBox DFW / Gil Lebreton

No but his presence is enough to make people leave.
  3. One Frog Nation

Ponying Up: SMU embarks on $100 million football stadium upgrade

Completely true. There is no place to park there. Adding more seats? Before they add a single seat they need to add a whole bunch of parking spaces.
  4. One Frog Nation

TCU vs OU Game Thread

great win today.
  5. One Frog Nation

2021-2022 Transfer Portal Thread

Let me guess, coal, right?
  6. One Frog Nation

Probably need to wait until it is complete, which may not be until the summer
  7. One Frog Nation

Desmond Bane vs Lebron

I wonder what he said.. https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nba/lebron-james-didn-t-like-what-desmond-bane-said-and-tried-to-confront-him-no-i-m-not-chillin/ar-AASCv1w?ocid=msedgntp
  8. One Frog Nation

Things I Miss

finally, the top 3
  9. One Frog Nation

Caleb Williams to the Portal

As I try to keep up, Lincoln Riley left OU, as a result of that Rattler left OU and announced for UCLA, the Dillion Gabriel left UCF and announced for UCLA, then Rattler changed his mind and announced South Carolina, then Williams left OU for who know where and Gabriel announces he is going to...
  10. One Frog Nation

Zach Evans…

The portal is now showing that he is going to Ole Miss but it doesn't say 100% committed. For what that is worth
  11. One Frog Nation

General Bowl Games Conversation

Interesting they said that the stands are 80-20 Utah. I guess Ohio State doesn't travel well. 14-0 Utah. Let's hope that holds.
  12. One Frog Nation

In and out in the portal for TCU https://247sports.com/Season/2022-Football/TransferPortalPositionRanking/?institutionkey=24083
  13. One Frog Nation

January Enrollment for new players

Does anyone know who, if any, of the commits, hs or portal, for next year will enroll in January?