• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by Nick Danger

1. Nick Danger

This NFL "reporter" might want to change professions

Many of you may remember this but way back in 1995, Mickey Mantle was diagnosed with liver cancer, which required a controversial liver transplant at Baylor Medical Center in Dallas. Because of Mantle's notoriety and the controversial nature of the transplant, there was significant public...
  2. Nick Danger

Smew is Now a Must-Win

Once again, it's Pony Time!
  3. Nick Danger

GoFrogs: TCU Triathlon Wins the Battle in the Fort

Well, that must have been some sort of "eye opener" for Arizona State, who has won the last seven National Championships. To get beat by a first year program full of freshmen and sophomores must have been a helluva thing!
  4. Nick Danger

GoFrogs: From The Desk of #ADJD

Must be counting on a number of clueless Colorado fans!
  5. Nick Danger

Kaz-For the win!

So say we all!
  6. Nick Danger

Average size of TCU Offensive and Defensive Lines!

Apparently, the Frogs have gotten bigger!
  7. Nick Danger

AP: Potential new rivalries in Big 12 with Brigham Young becoming league's 3rd private Christian school

LOL! Don't BYU fans remember the open hostility shown to them by their hosts the last few times they played in The Carter? Seems like I recall that BYU officials formally complained about the bad behavior to the AD at the time, but just got a sly shrug of the shoulders in response. They seem...
  8. Nick Danger

College Football Playoff format?

With the collapse of the PAC-12, the CFP format is likely to change! CFP Format to be reviewed!
  9. Nick Danger

2023 Football Regular Season Predictions

So, is the bowl game a win or a loss?
  10. Nick Danger

2023 Football Regular Season Predictions

I'll take the statistical "under" for you and say 8-4!
  11. Nick Danger

Super Regional Game 2 pushed back to 7:00

TCU to Omaha. Here's what to know!
  12. Nick Danger

Spring Football Rankings from CBS Sports

I really don't have a problem with where they have TCU ranked in this one, but having previously ranked the Frogs 6th (??) in the previous poll, I just wonder what bad happened during spring practice to cause them to change their mind so radically (from 6th to 22nd)?
  13. Nick Danger

Expanded College Football Playoff Dates set!

From Brett McMurphy