• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by NavyFrog

1. NavyFrog

There is no way in hell, that if Morris

Please explain why you think Morris is "good". Please tell us all what you base this statement on? He has started 10 games in his career at TCU and has been horrible in 7 out of 10 The only games he has played well/good was when he came in against the Baylor game in 2021(?). After that he was...
  2. NavyFrog

247 Sports: TCU 2023 spring camp: Josh Hoover making a splash at quarterback

What I don't understand is why so many here think Morris is the second coming of Andy Dalton. He has played significant time in 4 games total at TCU. In the 3 games in 2021 against KSU (111 yards passing/18 rushing), against Baylor (461passing/70 Rushing), OSU (125 passing/-25 rushing) and of...
  3. NavyFrog

Where Are You Staying in LA?

There is no mass transit. Hotel shuttles are free but you can wait up to 20-30 minutes for your shuttle. If you chose to uber/lyft from the airport, there is a service charge of approx $10.00. This service charge doesn't apply off the airport property. It will cost you approx $20.00 to get...
  4. NavyFrog

Where Are You Staying in LA?

Picked up a 2 bedroom condo in Marina Del Ray on VRBO.
  5. NavyFrog

Tickets for championship game

Anyone with any extra tickets, I am looking for 4. I have to families, both parents of former players that are looking. Pls PM if you can help.
  6. NavyFrog

I guess this is to be expected

Only both Notre Dame teams. Washington was 24 and Cincinnati 30
  7. NavyFrog

Hotels

Prices at the Princess are starting at $1100.00 a night
  8. NavyFrog

Screw Saban

Sabin also said, Alabama would be favored over the 1 loss teams, therefore Alabama is the better team and you want the best 4 teams in the playoff. That was a direct shot at us. Lost all respect I had for Sabine last night after is pandering on national TV.
  9. NavyFrog

FWST: TCU loss is on a coach for taking the ball away from a QB who should win the Heisman

Love Coach Dykes, but this has to be the worst play calling on 3rd and 4th down I have ever seen.
  10. NavyFrog

Gameday Thread: TCU vs Tarleton State; Sponsored by Hell's Half Acre Stadium Goods

I believe that Tarleton State is in the Western Athletic Conference (WAC). Which I believe is a "G5er".
  11. NavyFrog

The Open

Actually, yes. I've played there twice and birdied 18 both times
  12. NavyFrog

The Open

Mrs Navyfrog and I after teeing off on the 18th
  13. NavyFrog

DFW airport travel advice

Air Medal or above or have Disable Veteran plates. Texas Tag toll roads were doing it when I first got my Air Medal tags but that lasted only a year. There is also suppose to be free parking at parking meters but that is up to the individual municipalities. I am not sure if Ft Worth honors it...