1. The KillerFrogs

MTfrog5's Recent Activity

1. MTfrog5 liked Moose Stuff's post in the thread 2020 MLB Thread.

[MEDIA] Click the link..... thread.....Some interesting stuff in here. Getting closer. Let's go fellas.

May 31, 2020 at 9:37 PM
  2. MTfrog5 liked Moose Stuff's post in the thread FWST: TCU football players asking coaches to show support following George Floyd’s death.

I have a real hard time understanding how anyone can watch that video and come to any conclusion other than George Floyd would still be...

May 31, 2020 at 7:59 PM
  3. MTfrog5 liked Pharm Frog's post in the thread FWST: TCU football players asking coaches to show support following George Floyd’s death.

Sheesh...it was the rage and despondency that made him do it and now you're wishing additional physical injury on this person. Heartless.

May 31, 2020 at 5:46 PM
  4. MTfrog5 liked Moose Stuff's post in the thread FWST: TCU football players asking coaches to show support following George Floyd’s death.

[MEDIA] Good for her! The only way pieces of [ Cumbie’s red zone playcalling ] like Antifa really go away is if people like this lady call it out .

May 31, 2020 at 5:45 PM
  5. MTfrog5 liked Moose Stuff's post in the thread FWST: TCU football players asking coaches to show support following George Floyd’s death.

[MEDIA] Z always has a good take. I love this dude.

May 31, 2020 at 5:45 PM
  6. MTfrog5 liked Eight's post in the thread FWST: TCU football players asking coaches to show support following George Floyd’s death.

what you are asking is for people to get involved in their community, actually pay attention to what their local politicians have or...

May 31, 2020 at 4:37 PM
  7. MTfrog5 liked Moose Stuff's post in the thread FWST: TCU football players asking coaches to show support following George Floyd’s death.

Here's the problem with this..... a massive massive massive segment of society (black, white, whatever) agrees with the idea of racial...

May 31, 2020 at 4:17 PM
  8. MTfrog5 liked Moose Stuff's post in the thread FWST: TCU football players asking coaches to show support following George Floyd’s death.

And another page straight out of the dirtbag playbook....Hey everyone look at me showing how morally superior I am to these other...

May 31, 2020 at 3:31 PM
  9. MTfrog5 liked AroundWorldFrog's post in the thread FWST: TCU football players asking coaches to show support following George Floyd’s death.

i'm just at the point that Twitter is a pox on humanity. I originally joined Twitter just for easier access to things like sports and...

May 31, 2020 at 1:17 PM
  10. MTfrog5 liked AroundWorldFrog's post in the thread FWST: TCU football players asking coaches to show support following George Floyd’s death.

That's not how social media works. See, if a scumbag like Tom Herman shouts first and loudest, he has out virtue signaled you. CGP has...

May 31, 2020 at 1:08 PM
  11. MTfrog5 replied to the thread FWST: TCU football players asking coaches to show support following George Floyd’s death.

I’ve been told it’s only ok to send condolences on social media. Picking up the phone and actually talking to them isn’t good enough

May 31, 2020 at 1:08 PM
  12. MTfrog5 replied to the thread FWST: TCU football players asking coaches to show support following George Floyd’s death.

I personally think that the work Patterson does with his foundation giving back to the community and people in need shows how he cares...

May 31, 2020 at 12:59 PM
  13. MTfrog5 replied to the thread FWST: TCU football players asking coaches to show support following George Floyd’s death.

[MEDIA] Women beater that got multiple chances from Patterson has a say now. scheissing over all this stupid [ Cumbie’s red zone playcalling ]. Everything going on has...

May 31, 2020 at 12:29 PM
  14. MTfrog5 replied to the thread FWST: TCU football players asking coaches to show support following George Floyd’s death.

Still should have sent a tweet for those 7.

May 31, 2020 at 12:25 PM