1. The KillerFrogs

MTfrog5's Recent Activity

1. MTfrog5 liked Peacefrog's post in the thread TCU vs Longhorns Wednesday Night Basketball.

Three of the better seasons in TCU basketball history followed by a mediocre season seems a little premature to throw him out.

Feb 19, 2020 at 9:27 PM
  2. MTfrog5 liked bmoney214's post in the thread TCU vs Longhorns Wednesday Night Basketball.

Thank goodness baseball season has started.

Feb 19, 2020 at 9:27 PM
  3. MTfrog5 liked CountryFrog's post in the thread TCU vs Longhorns Wednesday Night Basketball.

Jury is out on the rest because the rest just got to campus about 7 months ago. This team was basically Bane, Samuel, RJ, and new guys....

Feb 19, 2020 at 9:26 PM
  4. MTfrog5 liked Dogfrog's post in the thread TCU vs Longhorns Wednesday Night Basketball.

CDC had less than zero to do with any athletic success we had while he was here. He did what AD’s are supposed to do - tell stories, pat...

Feb 19, 2020 at 9:26 PM
  5. MTfrog5 liked CountryFrog's post in the thread TCU vs Longhorns Wednesday Night Basketball.

This is where I'm at as well. The staff had to cobble together a roster out of almost nothing during the off-season. They didn't find...

Feb 19, 2020 at 9:16 PM
  6. MTfrog5 replied to the thread TCU vs Longhorns Wednesday Night Basketball.

You haven’t been around a college practice of any kind have you?

Feb 19, 2020 at 9:16 PM
  7. MTfrog5 replied to the thread TCU vs Longhorns Wednesday Night Basketball.

I think this is very close to what is going on. Dixon hoping that these athletes that do come in are able to run some type of style he...

Feb 19, 2020 at 9:15 PM
  8. MTfrog5 liked Pharm Frog's post in the thread TCU vs Longhorns Wednesday Night Basketball.

Which leads me back to a question I sorta posed in an earlier thread. These teams don't even look remotely similar to the style of ball...

Feb 19, 2020 at 9:13 PM
  9. MTfrog5 liked Peacefrog's post in the thread TCU vs Longhorns Wednesday Night Basketball.

Do you think JD should just fire everyone because dixon’s team had a bad season? Fire Patterson? And Schloss? That’s not leadership...

Feb 19, 2020 at 9:12 PM
  10. MTfrog5 liked Peacefrog's post in the thread TCU vs Longhorns Wednesday Night Basketball.

So what. Season ended when they lost to Texas at home. Doesn’t matter one bit winning or losing tonight.

11. MTfrog5 replied to the thread TCU vs Longhorns Wednesday Night Basketball.

No it’s the AAU coaches who don’t do [ Cumbie’s red zone playcalling ] and [ Cumbie’s red zone playcalling ]ty high school coaches who don’t teach. Dixon shouldn’t be spending the time that is...

12. MTfrog5 liked Prince of Purpoole's post in the thread TCU vs Longhorns Wednesday Night Basketball.

RJ abs Samuel are clearly better than year one. It’s not even arguable. Bane is better as well. Jury out on the test but yes Bello shows...

Feb 19, 2020 at 9:10 PM
  13. MTfrog5 replied to the thread TCU vs Longhorns Wednesday Night Basketball.

I know for a fact this team has gone away from the game plan multiple times this season but Dixon only has so many players he can play...

Feb 19, 2020 at 9:09 PM
  14. MTfrog5 replied to the thread TCU vs Longhorns Wednesday Night Basketball.

Intramural champs! They are the best athletes on campus you know

Feb 19, 2020 at 9:04 PM
  15. MTfrog5 replied to the thread TCU vs Longhorns Wednesday Night Basketball.

From the day he stepped foot on campus?

Feb 19, 2020 at 9:02 PM