1. The KillerFrogs

MTfrog5's Recent Activity

1. MTfrog5 liked CryptoMiner's post in the thread Forgive me.

I get that over the years I have ruffled more than a few feathers and regret seeing some of my friends from here pass without expressing...

Oct 1, 2020 at 6:15 AM
  2. MTfrog5 liked Eight's post in the thread 247 Sports: Patterson explains why TCU RB Zach Evans didn't play Saturday.

think there is great potential for this year, but we have to force defenses to defend both the run and the pass and they to get certain...

Sep 30, 2020 at 8:27 PM
  3. MTfrog5 liked CountryFrog's post in the thread DMN: Patterson says he’s to blame for 37-34 loss against Iowa State.

While I obviously agree with the sentiment, what else is he supposed to say in a press conference? People get pissed at Gary when he...

Sep 30, 2020 at 7:51 PM
  4. MTfrog5 replied to the thread 247 Sports: Patterson explains why TCU RB Zach Evans didn't play Saturday.

This offense is going to be really damn good next year and will show some serious flashes this year. I was very encouraged in the second...

Sep 30, 2020 at 7:18 PM
  5. MTfrog5 liked Portland Frog's post in the thread 247 Sports: Patterson explains why TCU RB Zach Evans didn't play Saturday.

Who else is chomping at the bit to see Evans in action?

Sep 30, 2020 at 7:16 PM
  6. MTfrog5 liked bmoney214's post in the thread Has anyone seen my specialty plates?.

It was like they were out of gas or something. No energy at all on offense until it was too late. I had got so used to seeing them come...

Sep 29, 2020 at 12:18 PM
  7. MTfrog5 replied to the thread Has anyone seen my specialty plates?.

I feel like Tampa has been on a PP the entire game

Sep 28, 2020 at 8:59 PM
  8. MTfrog5 liked Moose Stuff's post in the thread Has anyone seen my specialty plates?.

[MEDIA]

Sep 28, 2020 at 8:59 PM
  9. MTfrog5 liked Diehard's post in the thread Why was one of our biggest offensive weapons not on the field till late?.

You know, maybe Gary and Kill gave Cumbie and team a game to work their magic and now Kill will make "adjustments". He wasn't hired just...

Sep 28, 2020 at 5:35 PM
  10. MTfrog5 liked Moose Stuff's post in the thread Why was one of our biggest offensive weapons not on the field till late?.

You seem to know a lot about football.

11. MTfrog5 liked Raw Frog's post in the thread Why was one of our biggest offensive weapons not on the field till late?.

Spielman needs to be returning kicks, as well as punts....

12. MTfrog5 liked Chongo94's post in the thread Why was one of our biggest offensive weapons not on the field till late?.

Cannot stand our policy or philosophy on WR rotation or whatever the scheiss they want to call it and things like Zach Evans getting...

13. MTfrog5 liked jake102's post in the thread Why was one of our biggest offensive weapons not on the field till late?.

He was definitely suited up. I’m not 100% sure I buy the suspended rumors, although I have a near impossible time coming to grips with...

Sep 28, 2020 at 5:34 PM
  14. MTfrog5 replied to the thread Road Trip to Austin vs. UT....

We win straight up

Sep 28, 2020 at 5:00 PM