• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by Mr. Bigglesworth

1. Mr. Bigglesworth

2023 Recruiting Thread

Whenever I don’t know what I’m talking about I like to double down and stay on the offensive as well. Very impressive
  2. Mr. Bigglesworth

FWST: TCU faces more uncertainty at quarterback after Chandler Morris injury

“Startter ““Starter” wept on the bench.” I hope your kid never blows out a knee in their senior year of HS clown. We all know they’ll never be good enough to play D1. Amazing armchair QBs really carry these opinions Enough for me of this forum today
  3. Mr. Bigglesworth

FWST: TCU faces more uncertainty at quarterback after Chandler Morris injury

Wait why would we do that? Let’s just ignore spring and summer camp and the consistency Dykes saw day in and day out. We saw little more than a half and people on this thread are already tossing chandler in the trash. As far as I’m concerned, I don’t understand how all these garbage takes are...
  4. Mr. Bigglesworth

Only way out of this mess now is to hire NEON DEON. Recruits are all decommitting. It’s getting really bad.

The way i see it tcu will never be in the upper echelon with Bama etc. Why not swing for the fences right now? The players love him if he can get some talented assistants around him this could work. Swing for the f***** fences. The time for half measures are over - we canned Gary let’s go for it
  5. Mr. Bigglesworth

BU Take On Yesterday’s Game

Exactly, I think a lot of UT fans think that game for us is our super bowl whereas texas sports a winning record over baylor for the last decade. Clowns will be clowns
  6. Mr. Bigglesworth

It may be happening folks…. GP

I would’ve been pumped for an 8-4 year this year which says something. We have been the number three recruiting team in the big 12 for a multiple of years and we can’t win?
  7. Mr. Bigglesworth

The difference is Mack brown was still putting up decent years just wasn’t the Texas standard at the time. Patterson is losing more than he wins already
  8. Mr. Bigglesworth

Yes it is quoted
  9. Mr. Bigglesworth

Don’t think this is fair. As with anything in life there’s an appropriate way to handle a situation just like in business… schloss didn’t handle it appropriately when he left essentially without telling anyone and I don’t think Patterson handled this appropriately if what Donati said is true -...
  10. Mr. Bigglesworth

I just don’t see the benefit in telling Patterson to kick rocks mid season right? I don’t think donati has the stones to do that but maybe I’m an idiot
  11. Mr. Bigglesworth

Straight from Donati - appears they offered him the ability to stay and finish the season but this was the end of the line. They wanted him to stay on after in a different facet unless Donati is quite literally lying
  12. Mr. Bigglesworth

No coach is bigger than the program as anyone should know maybe saban?
  13. Mr. Bigglesworth

I loved Gary and he put us on the map deserves everything he’s received. He’s been memorialized at tcu and we owe a big part of the school to him. He was rewarded with money from tcu and this is a business after all, so there can’t be too much bad blood on either side. I hope there won’t be...
  14. Mr. Bigglesworth

Wow… bittersweet I wish Patterson the best. Let’s move on and get everything going again. Whos top of agenda for hcs?