• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by Mountaineerlegion

1. M

West Virginia opening line

I laughed. Self deprecating humor is some of the best.
  2. M

West Virginia opening line

We did drop 31 on Baylor...in one quarter . ;)
  3. M

WV game is 11:00

Fake news. I'm guessing he was poking fun at the conference's deference to TU and their over sensitivity and pulling your leg.
  4. M

Big 12

Huh, interesting.
  5. M

TCU Basketball @ Western Virginia Game thread

We all read at our own levels. I don't judge, peace brotha.
  6. M

satis1103, Most of what you said I agree with completely. Your second, and third paragraphs and first sentence of your last paragraph seem indisputable. As for calling my post bull droppings and claiming I'm denying the phenomenon, I think you failed to take my post in context. My issue with...
  7. M

Obviously every single ref who's ever called a WVU game is in the bag for us. Congrats to your guys for playing a nearly perfect turnover free game but for our fouls that the NCAA and Big 12 leadership ordered the refs not call because they too are in the bag for us. That's got to be it.
  8. M

College basketball is a completely different animal when you consider my grandfather played in the 1930s when there was a jump ball after EVERY basket.
  9. M

OT:Will Grier

"Sucking" seems a little overstated. Versus ranked team... #21 VT lost by 7 #8 TCU lost by 7 #24 TTU won by 11 #11 OkSt lost 11 #15 ISU won by 4 #4 OK spanked by 28 None of those, with the possible exception of OK, is embarrassing in my opinion. And as far as OK goes, they beat a pretty...
  10. M

I think our signals got crossed. I was responding to Wexahu's post #9 where he said WVU and Grier were overrated. Make the trip out our way Nov 10th and I'll solve your shine problem.
  11. M

Wiki and a few recruiting sites say he is 22. Seems about a year older than I would have thought.
  12. M

Ahh, that says it all. Thanks for the heads up. I guess since no one wants to buy Grier's tennis shoes he can't be any good.
  13. M

Lol, Our team was overrated? We were predicted to have 6 wins. How many wins should have been predicted if that was overrated? Your assessment of Grier is equally flawed. Prior to getting hurt he was leading or very high in several stat categories. That you never saw what everyone else saw...
  14. M

Uniforms against WVU

I can't defend those, not and look myself in the mirror. They're horrendous. There are whispers though of a top secret email intercepted coming out of the WVU Department of Psychology that says opposing players' concentration levels drop up to 20% after staring at them for more than a few...
  15. M

Uniforms against WVU

OK, fess up, what's your WVU board name? We have at least a dozen endless threads every year about our "gold" color. Officially it is "old gold", a la GaTech's and Pitt's gold color. Not long after college football became big business, specifically with regard to television, the football...