1. The KillerFrogs

More Frogs the Better's Recent Activity

1. More Frogs the Better liked Travis Trucks's post in the thread Power 5s ready to cancel season according to reports.

I don't see how anyone can say this isn't political I and about 40 other TCU players in August 2009 caught Swine Flu 2 weeks before our...

Aug 9, 2020 at 11:36 PM
  2. More Frogs the Better liked Moose Stuff's post in the thread MAC cancels.

How do you NOT see the problem with banning posts just because you disagree with them??? It creates the exact echo chamber you're...

Aug 9, 2020 at 12:29 PM
  3. More Frogs the Better liked gohornedfrogs's post in the thread This sounds Ominous-2020 CF Season on the Brink.

Do you really rely on a president so much that you can’t determine this is a serious situation without his help? I can’t imagine living...

Aug 9, 2020 at 12:25 PM
  4. More Frogs the Better liked Dogfrog's post in the thread This sounds Ominous-2020 CF Season on the Brink.

??? You apparently want a quality sports board on a left wing forum. And you’re apparently pushing to cancel right wing opinion.

Aug 9, 2020 at 12:24 PM
  5. More Frogs the Better liked CountryFrog's post in the thread This sounds Ominous-2020 CF Season on the Brink.

You clearly haven't seen many posts from hiphopfroggy or Tyler Durden

Aug 8, 2020 at 9:54 PM
  6. More Frogs the Better replied to the thread This sounds Ominous-2020 CF Season on the Brink.

I didn't say that there is nothing the government can do. I said the virus was going to spread regardless of what the government did....

Aug 8, 2020 at 9:52 PM
  7. More Frogs the Better replied to the thread This sounds Ominous-2020 CF Season on the Brink.

Sports are happening in the US. If college football season gets cancelled, it will not be because of something the government didn't...

Aug 8, 2020 at 9:38 PM
  8. More Frogs the Better liked TxFrog1999's post in the thread This sounds Ominous-2020 CF Season on the Brink.

I'm honestly curious, what action by any government (Federal, State, Local) would have ensured a 2020 season?

Aug 8, 2020 at 9:15 PM
  9. More Frogs the Better liked tcumaniac's post in the thread MAC cancels.

I’m very anti-cancelling the season, and I think these 25% capacity limits, cancelling tailgating, and requiring masks outdoors at a...

Aug 8, 2020 at 8:59 PM
  10. More Frogs the Better replied to the thread MAC cancels.

Looking into this a bit, it looks like the driver was that the left wing nutjob that is the president of NIU announced that she was not...

Aug 8, 2020 at 4:31 PM
  11. More Frogs the Better liked LVH's post in the thread END RACISM painted on campus.

How does saying BLM is a marxist organization make him a Q Anon conspiracy theorist? We have it on video, a BLM leader saying that they...

Aug 7, 2020 at 10:57 PM
  12. More Frogs the Better liked Moose Stuff's post in the thread George Floyd Protest/Rioting/Looting Thread.

[MEDIA] "Sad" is not the word I would have used.

Aug 7, 2020 at 1:22 PM
  13. More Frogs the Better liked Moose Stuff's post in the thread George Floyd Protest/Rioting/Looting Thread.

Just to summarize..... "Black people are all the same" - Joe Biden Also..... good god.

Aug 6, 2020 at 9:33 PM
  14. More Frogs the Better liked HFrog1999's post in the thread COVID-19 Threads.

My friend is going home from the hospital! I was really concerned about him.

Aug 5, 2020 at 3:38 PM
  15. More Frogs the Better liked gohornedfrogs's post in the thread Jason Whitlock article on GP.

As is often the case with Gary, his delivery was not exactly what you'd want. But his intent was 100% solid.

Aug 5, 2020 at 12:22 PM