• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by Morado Muerte

1. M

2023-2024 European Football Thread

He'll need to score a lot of goals, because NF's keeper situation isn't great...
  2. M

WFAA: TCU women's basketball star among athletes suing NCAA, Power 5 for not getting paid

If the teams want to be paid, earn the money you’re paid. Equality is getting what you earn, not getting what someone else earns. The men’s track team shouldn’t get a cut of TV money from football, the swimming team shouldn’t get a cut from baseball, etc. The coaches are also school employees...
  3. M

WFAA: TCU women's basketball star among athletes suing NCAA, Power 5 for not getting paid

Fully agree. Each sport (WBB, Soccer, FB, etc.) should get a cut of what they specifically bring into the university. TV packages should be negotiated by sport instead of by conference. The WBB team deserves a part of their specific revenue. Pay them what they deserve.
  4. M

Which BIG12 addition are you most likely to visit?

that one is odd, have to agree.
  5. M

Which BIG12 addition are you most likely to visit?

Pretty surprised that no one likes Cincy - the downtown area is really great and the overall area around Cincy was nice. Went up there to visit my friend who works for the university and had a great time wandering around the area. I'd recommend a visit.
  6. M

The Oklahoman: Cincinnati athletics bet on itself and now is joining the Big 12

Even better reason - Cincy's AD and his wife are TCU grads who love to come to TCU games when they have the time. Glad to have them in the Big 12, but not so sure how I feel about the others.
  7. M

Houston Chronicle: Big 12 explores playing games in Mexico

Just think of the tortilla sponsorship opportunities
  8. M

OT: Luke Wilson a TCU alum?

Chris was actually a pretty nice guy. He was my neighbor in Fish Hall the first year it opened. Found him passed out on the stairs multiple times and had to drag him up to his suite. Nice guy, and he had a super cool old SUV that was fun to ride around in. Had no idea he was an actor until I...
  9. M

The financials of the last two weeks

Interesting that teams don’t get money for playing in the CFP Championship, only expenses covered. https://businessofcollegesports.com/college-football-playoff-payouts/#how-much-does-a-team-get-for-making-the-college-football-playoff
  10. M

Happy signing day

6 inches. The ref considered that to be 18 inches though. (there's a joke in there)
  11. M

CFP Has A Better T Shirt Than TCU Store

Where did you find this shirt? *asking for a friend
  12. M

2023-2024 European Football Thread

Looks like Muck is a dooosh for pretty much all sports. This article is one of the worst sports articles I've ever seen, and that says something, since I've read many, many of his articles. https://www.star-telegram.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/mac-engel/article269355467.html
  13. M

Over at Texags

you didn't do it right. Must include pictures and/or links. https://www.instagram.com/kayleeggreiner/
  14. M

What KSU did to Oklahoma State, could that happen to TCU?

I'm almost more concerned for some people on this board if we DO go undefeated.