1. The KillerFrogs

Moose Stuff's Recent Activity

1. Moose Stuff replied to the thread 2019-2020 European Football Thread.

The injuries are a beating.... Adams, McKennie, Pulisic, Weah.... none of them can stay healthy. SMH.

Feb 27, 2020 at 9:41 AM
  2. Moose Stuff liked tcudoc's post in the thread W to throw out first pitch at OSU - TCU game.

A thread about a former two term president throwing out the first pitch at a TCU baseball game is talking about TCU baseball.

Feb 27, 2020 at 9:23 AM
  3. Moose Stuff liked tcudoc's post in the thread W to throw out first pitch at OSU - TCU game.

If you can get GWBush to throw out the first pitch, you get GWBush to throw out the first pitch. It is a no brainer. Plus, he throws...

Feb 27, 2020 at 8:10 AM
  4. Moose Stuff replied to the thread W to throw out first pitch at OSU - TCU game.

So who would that be? And just to be clear it’s not Gary Busey or Pete Incaviglia.

Feb 27, 2020 at 7:57 AM
  5. Moose Stuff liked Prince of Purpoole's post in the thread W to throw out first pitch at OSU - TCU game.

Weird flex but OK

Feb 27, 2020 at 6:57 AM
  6. Moose Stuff replied to the thread W to throw out first pitch at OSU - TCU game.

Odd take.... two term POTUS and coincidentally probably threw out the most famous first pitch in history .... and that’s a “reach”???

Feb 27, 2020 at 6:57 AM
  7. Moose Stuff replied to the thread 2020 Baseball Season Thread.

As a general rule at the amateur level..... if your batters put the ball in play, your pitchers throw strikes, and you make the routine...

Feb 26, 2020 at 7:25 PM
  8. Moose Stuff replied to the thread 2020 Baseball Season Thread.

It’s a very veteran lineup that so far has had consistent good at bats and been very willing to take a walk.

Feb 26, 2020 at 7:12 PM
  9. Moose Stuff replied to the thread W to throw out first pitch at OSU - TCU game.

I think that dude is like 90 years old.

Feb 26, 2020 at 7:08 PM
  10. Moose Stuff replied to the thread Zaire Wade.

Like I said .....,

Feb 26, 2020 at 4:24 PM
  11. Moose Stuff replied to the thread Zaire Wade.

lol 0% you have any idea what you’re talking about.

Feb 26, 2020 at 3:35 PM
  12. Moose Stuff replied to the thread Sad day for Boykin.

Sad ain’t the right word. How he’s represented himself over the last few years is pathetic and makes me angry. Pissed away the chance at...

Feb 26, 2020 at 2:43 PM
  13. Moose Stuff liked Rose Bowl's post in the thread Go to the Women's Basketball game tomorrow!.

I was planning on going until I found out my wife already had made plans for us. SMH If you haven’t seen the ladies play you’ll be in...

Feb 26, 2020 at 6:29 AM
  14. Moose Stuff liked Atomic Frawg's post in the thread Go to the Women's Basketball game tomorrow!.

If you've never been to a women's basketball game, or if you've been wondering about one and were thinking of checking one out, go to...

Feb 26, 2020 at 6:28 AM
  15. Moose Stuff liked Bizarro Frog's post in the thread Is Their a Way to Stream the Baseball Games on My Fire Stick or AppleTV?.

Removing all those cords, boxes and routers felt fantastic. For now I am glad streaming is not dead yet!!!

Feb 25, 2020 at 1:58 PM