• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by mgsouthpaw

1. mgsouthpaw

UCF’s Walker transferring to TCU

exactly. insane accuracy.
  2. mgsouthpaw

Why, Gary? Why?

we fired him and he wants to work again. if we don't want him to work somewhere else then don't fire the dude. yeah, it's baylor, but the man wants to work and get back into the show as head ball coach somewhere. the irony of patterson working at BU while a Briles wears purple on Sat...
  3. mgsouthpaw

S-E-C Chant - TCU v TX tomorrow & Chris Beard Mugshot fathead?

yup. Given. this is the core, of course.
  4. mgsouthpaw

S-E-C Chant - TCU v TX tomorrow & Chris Beard Mugshot fathead?

When we are up and UT shoots free throws SEC -every time…..tx can’t be mocked enough to make me happy. some chris beard fatheads of mugshot would be a nice touch too. Charlie strong and tom herman fathead would play well also. please chime in w more ut hate ideas….no idea is a bad one….
  5. mgsouthpaw

TCU-KSU Women's Basketball

its $10. Chill on the refund.
  6. mgsouthpaw

GoFrogs: TCU to Retire Williams’ Jersey

it takes a special kind of spprts nut who buys chairs, their wife approves of the chairs, and they are then put to use in some strange way in a garage or deer blind or something. I dunno.
  7. mgsouthpaw

GoFrogs: TCU to Retire Williams’ Jersey

Kinda a head scratcher, but in another sense…… …….has any basketball player to ever wear the jersey played harder and with more heart and hustle? his desire to work and grind on the court WAAAAAYYYYY exceeds any other player i’ve ever seen in the fort.
  8. mgsouthpaw

GoFrogs: No. 9 Oklahoma at TCU MBB Preview

Cork makes me lose my dodge ram mind! Only 7' guy who when he gets the ball holds it at his knees so little guys can get to it.....right before he goes up soft and misses an easy shot. i love this team, but if you take our 3 big guys' best traits and combine them i don't know you'd have an...
  9. mgsouthpaw

they called it super tight but i thought it was tight both ways.
  10. mgsouthpaw

Loved the S-E-C chant at end end too!
  11. mgsouthpaw

ACC about to blow up?

Cal? stanford?
  12. mgsouthpaw

ACC about to blow up?

could be good for big 12? I do believe sec doesn’t want them. They dont meaningly expand viewership becuase most of FL and S. carolina already watch the SEC. Big 10 could be an option though. also peak comedy for SMU.
  13. mgsouthpaw

The Hawk

i thought it was andre dawson.
  14. mgsouthpaw

Fire Joe Gillespie

so since he hasn't been fired does that now mean he's likely to return at this point???