1. The KillerFrogs

mcdaddy's Recent Activity

1. mcdaddy liked jugbandxmas's post in the thread My Theory: Delton and GP’s Calculated Plan.

[IMG]

Dec 12, 2019 at 9:25 AM
  2. mcdaddy liked RollToad's post in the thread #BAYLORTEARS.

You can rape in Waco.

Dec 11, 2019 at 6:14 PM
  3. mcdaddy liked Peacefrog's post in the thread Has anyone seen my specialty plates?.

Waffle House

Dec 11, 2019 at 10:13 AM
  4. mcdaddy liked ShadowFrog's post in the thread Coby Boulware transferring.....

The man has serious BandWidth.

Dec 11, 2019 at 9:22 AM
  5. mcdaddy liked Moose Stuff's post in the thread We just ignoring Rhule trying to play a concussed Brewer today?.

The KEY DIFFERENCE here is that our head coach and administration didn’t cover any of that up. Every school has issues. Baylor however...

Dec 11, 2019 at 9:17 AM
  6. mcdaddy liked Purp's post in the thread We just ignoring Rhule trying to play a concussed Brewer today?.

When trolls like Will show up I will make the incontrovertible point that in absolutely none of those cases did TCU leadership at any...

Dec 11, 2019 at 9:17 AM
  7. mcdaddy liked CountryFrog's post in the thread We just ignoring Rhule trying to play a concussed Brewer today?.

Who the hell cares? Speaking of hell - Art Briles.

Dec 11, 2019 at 9:05 AM
  8. mcdaddy liked Frog-in-law1995's post in the thread Coby Boulware transferring.....

Catches you a little off guard when you don’t recognized the revival of an old thread and open it up to see a post from Wes.

Dec 10, 2019 at 7:02 PM
  9. mcdaddy liked QuilterFrawg's post in the thread A Whiskey Toast to Wes this Sunday.

I have my Buleitt bourbon and rocks ready.

Dec 8, 2019 at 5:14 PM
  10. mcdaddy liked Peacefrog's post in the thread We just ignoring Rhule trying to play a concussed Brewer today?.

Regardless of reason the prayer and the t-shirt are just dumb. With a BofT, an athletic department, fans, etc. that act the way they...

Dec 7, 2019 at 11:27 PM
  11. mcdaddy liked froglash88's post in the thread We just ignoring Rhule trying to play a concussed Brewer today?.

Jugbandxmas ending a post with a dump

Dec 7, 2019 at 9:04 PM